Entire ARK wikipedia page but it's google translated.

Original article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark:_Survival_Evolved

(Also, only the first 21 languages, including English, were used.)

Send the watch

Wikipedia. Jump: navigation, search

Look at this dance

Send the watch

Arctic Support

List of CDs

Information: [News]

printer

targeted

Jessica Ritchie

Jeremy Sturts:

generator:

Military issue:

Dave Lloyd:

Higgs Senior Design

Cax is sand

Ireland type 4

Branch (platform)

when

Microsoft Windows

Seasonal season

PlayStation 4

EXC

robot

IOS movie

Nendendoks changed

access

Linux, computer, MacOS, PS4, XBO

August 29, 2017

Android, iOS

June 14, 2018

Nendendoks changed

308 days in 2018

family life

Design, vase

Arc Arc (ARC), live games, movies and games. The game was available in August 2018 for Android, iOS, Security Games, PowerBar, Sony PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, OS X and Linux.

The game is open to viewers or national or music players or people. You can create and use tools to protect the enemy and do things and protect your life. This game is important for players and players. Game servers can not choose a server. Avoid the weight of each item. As dinosaurios and architectonic zones are separated. The reader does not have a PVERIC course.

Published in 2014, October is the first country in the world. The development team created a body's body, but released the game. The Dododex version appeared in Aghost 2017. The game plays as a computer. Egypt is a real game. Maghrib, many, soil, corrosion, destruction of women. Been born in 2018, two took place in March. Arcade Park, Real Games, Pixar Life and Saskatchewan

fill

About this game

2 Growth

Three pays

Commercial 3.1:

Obodity 4

5 outer plug

sport

Pears: The third person or first person in Superman agrees the world well. It survived if you need weapons to shoot and collect players. Other loads and other items add extra resources. Astronomers known for their real estate are 36 km2, 12 km2 and 48 km. [6]

Today there are 132 classes in the world. Readers have life, but they can not be like Megiddo or Tanintharyi. The game looks like a sea. Many "players", like bulls or bulls, have a sound. Stunt, readers have different kinds of fruits, meat, meat or meat. Number of animals and rules to observe. If they have something, they become obedient beings. In addition various plants or aquatic symbols are also used. [4] If there are many animals, people can use it. So it is possible to transport goods that can be used by security readers to make sure more. For example, an enemy can have a safe belt or airplane. These phones, such as Brontosaurus and Mosasaurus, can be excellent film producers, upper and middle tips. This game is made by other animals such as Daniels, Delicious, Delicious, Meganeura, Titanomyrma and Doedicurus. [6] Every game doesኦክሲጅን, ረሃብ ,, ክብደት ,. Sweetheart. Hehe. [9] EHI is on it. Hehe. , ከፍተኛጽናት ,, ምግብ, እናከፍተኛውኃ, ምግብ, እናከፍተኛውኃ. 2019, 30 days on Monday, 105 days. Hey. 75 is እስከ ደረጃከእስከ እስከ 150 የምሥክርአሉአሉ.

Hey. Oh hi. Hey. , 4 [4] የተገነባውከተለያዩየግንባታእቃዎች, ባለባለደረጃ, ግንተጨማሪየንብረትምንጮች. ,, ,, ብረት ተጓዳኝክፍሎችንይጀምሩ. Hey. Hey. Hey. [10] ም. [11]

[ማስተካከያ]

ላይየጀመረው 2014]] ናቸውመጠየቅባዮሎጂ. [6], እንኳየሚለዩ. Hey. [14]

Hey. Hey. Hey. "". [4]

Search እንደገለጸውእንደገለጸውጨዋታው RealEngine 4.)) (V). Z, z,. Rhapsztz [8]

Jurassic 2015 and 2015 is ለመጀመሪያዓለምመለቀቅሚያዝያ 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 የፊትየፊትየፊትየፊትየፊትየፊትየፊትየፊትየፊትየፊትየፊትየፊትየፊትየፊትየፊት Windows Microsoft Windows. "በፍቅር" (ፊልንጌንግ). [17] 2015 2015 ላይላይ ሐምሌስርዓተ ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,, የማስጀመሪያቀንእ.ኤ.አ. 2016. ተዘጋጅቶነበርነገርግንወርከ ተዘጋጅቶነበርነገርግንወርከ 2016 O O O O O Play Play Play Play Play Play.Functions March 16, 2016. Fat is not bad. The price difference between computer games and computer games is $ 50,000. [24] The player cannot pay the cancellation of the game. Betting prizes apply to all players participating in the game. [23]

You can pay DLC debt on September 1, 2016. New and countless contributions include cards and various foods. Ten new, some like Vovworld. In the first game, the viewer was not seen for the first time and made a bad DLC-like image after the fire truck.

On August 29, 2017, Microsoft released its first Microsoft PlayStation 4 and Xbox account. "Standard" era included "various options" including soy, cardboard, instructors, team developers, shepherds and collectors, "number 1". Remember it?

December 12, 2017, DLC, Underground and 15 New Livestock, Website and Research. [Back to page 26] 7]: Choose a specific leader, "See the ship's history and find many books to show the ship in the right corner.

The second part of the DLC was November 6, 2018. In this part of the "explosion" and "limitation", they are often controlled by all beings and all that comes with it. New NDL reader. The player must reach the end of the field or extend the extra space. Increases the number of tones in India, more than any creature, destroys or confuses the season.

[Procedure]

Price includes:

sum:

targeted

results:

Metacritism

(computer) 70/100 [29]

(PS4) 69/100 [30]

(XONE) 69/100 [31]

(N), 29/100 [32]

Search results

seal

results:

Pardon

7/10 [33]

This is the place

6/10 [34]

IGN

7.7 / 10 [36]

PC (USA)

72/100 [36]

Tools: Windows, PlayStation 4 Survival Circle, Xbox One, Xbox One and "Perfect" Fountain. none

TJ Hafer 7.7 / 10 "sand", I find it very interesting and interesting, especially IX. Dinosaurs can have problems and events in many areas and cannot survive for 60 seconds without death.

May be October 6th. For this reason, thoughts and feelings have '12 games, your child is always dead '. Ian Bumbar point 72/100, "born" and good war as it seems. [36]

Economical and low growth, limited by limited data, white, constant and constant numbers. [37] Port Eurogamer description: "JPEG is a man.

By [usba]

And only the ship train was sold in a month. In 2016, the game will not exceed 5.5 million one of the platforms, Windows and Xbox 1.5 million Xbox can be found. [40]

• Haha 2

So it was only yesterday that I FINALLY managed to collect all the explorer notes on Extinction! And with it, I think I've FINALLY managed to get some answers to some of the question I've been asking for some time, as well as some new ones. I just needed to view the full picture, I guess.

First, OWW states in her second note that the Great City was "built by the hands of man under the guidance of something higher." She also mentions a "great cataclysm and the rise of my elders" in her 14th note. Does this have something to do with elements origin, discovery, and/or use?

Next, some clarity on HOW exactly Diana came back on Extinction.

"It was a happy accident, borne of desperation. Death, that inescapable hunter, closed in on its lonely prey and I couldn't bear the sight. I tried to pry its jaws open, but I had no hands. So blindly, I thrashed and cried for help until I stumbled upon her, one who could be those hands. One who could give that person more than I ever could."

"In experimentation, consistency is important. Repetition, patterns, causality, those are the tools that build results, even where death is concerned. One successful trial was not a cure. The circumstances could have been specific, impossible to replicate even for the same subject. So that first time, one second chance for just one soul was all I could promise."

The first part of that is obviously a recreation of when Mei-Yin was attacked by the Forest Titan and Diana saved her. But OWW claims that she only got involved with Diana AFTER she was resurrected. Then she says that second part in the next note. This suggests that Diana's resurrection was the ARKs finally deciding a subject was worthy of being on Earth. ONE time, and ONE person. Who HAPPENED to be Diana.

OWW must have seen that the ARKs had this ability to resurrect, and expanded on it in order for subjects she liked to continue and possible reach Earth. But she states at the end of OWW Note #8 on Extinction that that resurrection ability is lost when the ARKs are brought back to Earth, because the ARKs need the resources that are usually used for resurrection in order to fully take root.

OWW Notes 9-13 hold a lot of useful information, particularly about the Overseers, the homo dei, what ALSO could have been breaking the ARKs in addition to Livingstone, the titans, and the "death" that Helena/OWW was talking about, and succumbed to at the end of Extinction.

"I keep telling you what I can't do, but I need you to understand: I'm neither omniscient nor omnipotent. Despite the moniker, I'm not a god. None of us are.

Homo Deus is just what humans called us.

It's hardly as glamorous as it sounds. Sometimes it feels like I'm watching the universe from behind a pane of glass, all alone in a tiny room. It's cramped. Sterile. Cold.

A bit poop, really.

So I don't like that title. This doesn't feel like godhood. Not that I wanted that anyway. Some of my elders might have, I suppose. Maybe they had a different experience. I'll never know - I didn't have the chance to ask them."

"I'm by far the most junior of us, but the rest of my kind can do even less than I. They cannot touch minds or leave slivers of thought. They rely on flawed proxies to oversee the grand System they created, for they can no longer manage it themselves.

It is not that they are weak, not at all. It is their power that nurtures the seeds that orbit our home, each one drawing strength from a member of our number. Yes, power they have, but nothing to guide it. Their identity, their sense of self, has decayed and crumbled.

Only I can speak for us. I, the youngest, the weakest and the last."

"How could ones such as my elders decay like they did? I once asked the same question, but no longer. No one told me the answer. I have simply felt it as I wait, bearing down on me, bit by bit.

Think, how much have you ever seen at once? Were you able to process it all, to take in every little detail? Now imagine doing that for two such images. Now a hundred. A thousand. Ten thousand. A million.

All that knowledge, all that information, flows into us. It's what let my elders build the System. It's what let me grant you your name, One Who Tries Again, and it's what lets me speak to you now.

Yet inevitably, our minds crumble beneath the weight of all that truth, and our souls? They turn to smoke."

"While my elders have lost themselves, I still cling to my own mind. My own heart. As much as both have changed, they are still mine, but my grip will not hold forever.

There's so much to see, so much to calculate and account for. While I speak to you, I measure the probabilities our conversation alters, and I observe another of your kin. So on and so on, ad infinitum. Without pause, without rest

There is no quiet for me anymore, no peaceful silence. I never valued it like I should have, but how could I have seen that? I knew so little then."

"I don't know when I'll follow those who came before me. My calculations concerning my own mind are inherently flawed. I only know that it's inevitable.

This tells us lots of things. First, the Homo Dei and Homo dei "death". In my last post, I said that maybe the Overseers were meant to watch over the ARKs. But now, I see it's actually the other way around. The Homo dei were originally in place of the Overseers. They were kind of like CPU's - they processed info given by the obelisks and acted on them if needed. But judging by what OWW tells us, it seems that as time wore on, they either got too caught up in memorizing, gathering, and processing data to manage the ARKs, or had to handle too much info at once and just gave up on life (So the homo dei were basically like college students, or office workers, or me when I make these theories...). Apparently they would take in so much information that they couldn't remember their own prior identities or even memories, as brought up by OWW at the end of her 29th note. "Though the task is daunting, don't be too afraid of making mistakes. They did too, after all, but I treasure them anyway. In fact, some of those mistakes and imperfections are what I treasure the most.That's the only thing I really fear about the long rest that awaits me - losing those memories. Losing them."

This is where the Overseers came into play. They were to act as an artificial, backup homo deus in the event that a real one would process too much info. They would automatically do the same things a normal homo deus would (this explains the piece of text in the city that reads "Overseer protocol in progress. Switching to automated."). The problem was, the ARKs were launched with such haste that the AI in them was never perfected. This meant that they were prone to making errors, or "breaking rules". This is the OTHER reason the ARKs became deathtraps, in addition to my previous Livingstone theory. In addition, the ARKs becoming deathtraps was just a common MINOR error. The more time that went on, the more prone an Overseer would make a MAJOR error. An ARK affected by a major error was considered... "Aberrant".

Then, there's the titans. In her 16th note, OWW says "More than that, they are its avatars, made of its very essence. They carry pieces of the poison's collective consciousness, and they spread its influence. Destroying them would wound the poison itself. They are both its strength and its weakness." In her 18th, she says "There is one that stands taller than all the others. His is the deepest, darkest shadow, a void so overwhelming that it can snuff out even the brightest of lights.Yet this also makes him the most vital. Messages to the lesser shadows flow through him. It's his power that holds them together. He is a central pillar of the poison's strength and influence. A nerve tract, without which his lesser brethren would be lost. Should he fall, they would fall with him." 

To put all that in simple terms, the titans are big and powerful because they have element literally in their veins, particularly the King titan. This makes him a leader for all corrupted creatures and titans on Extinction. The element in them all seems to give them a pack mentality, and more than that, existence itself. Killing the King titan would not only kill off a bunch of element, but also automatically kill every creature and titan on Extinction. And considering that Extinction is, according to Santiago note #6, on top of a major element vein, it would kill just enough so that the reseed protocol would work.

Just because the ARKs's mission is fulfilled at the end of Extinction doesn't mean that Helena doesn't pass on. In her 25th note, she says "I hope I can wait that long. If I can just hang on until that moment, then whenever my long rest may come, it will be a peaceful one." This suggests that Helena was going to die whether or not the ARKs succeeded.

Finally, some more on Livingstone. The fact that ALL the ARKs got the same error that turned them into deathtraps suggests to me that something or someONE took advantage of the error-making Overseers. In the image for Helena not #25, we see the heart she talks about being ripped from a person. Could this be one of Livingstone's memories? Helena does say in note #21, "A man made of light, monsters roaring, a sky on fire...they didn't seem like memories. At least not mine. If the prism put those images in my head, well that's a little frightening, honestly." Also, Helena mentions in her 27th note that she's climbing a ladder while carrying "someone" over her shoulder. Shouldn't she have been able to recognize one of her own friends, especially since she was, at the time, in a heightened sense of being?

--- ArkTheorist123

Edited by ArkTheorist123
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a likely untrue theory, but since every story ARK has multiple clones of themselves, maybe Valguero is a version of Aberration that wasn't destroyed by Diana and friends? I mean, in one of her first 10 Aberration notes, the surface TEK village is referenced as being near a "Canyon" - and Valguero just happens to have many canyons. Also, the fact that Diana and friends, before realizing Aberration was a space station, tried to escape using a jetpack suggests that they thought they had to clear some kind of land formation - like, say, the mountains that make up Valguero's barrier hologram. Then again, the Aberration zone on Valguero doesn't have the same layout as the actual Aberration map. Also, what is up with that portal in the Aberration zone, and what does it imply?

This is all assuming, of course, that Valguero and the other non-story maps exist in the same universe as the story maps, which we can't exactly prove.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I personnaly think Valguero is just here because WildCard wanted to add a new map. I think they didn't think of it actually. Buuuut... We can say this because it's possible. I would've said that Valguero was just a different ARK, and then the Overseer scanned Aberration, and just did recreate the creatures for his map. Anyway, it's always a pleasure to read what you write, keep going ! P.S. I know I'm a little late ?

Edited by Lucraft

• 2 weeks later...

OK OK OK,

The first line of code on the left starts with the letters "THIR-", and the line next to it starts with "NO-". I guess it's trying to say something will happen on the THIRd of NOvember? I can't be sure, the lines of code are slanted so it's hard to make out exactly what it says towards the bottom ?

Nonetheless, I think this is meant to be inside Arat Prime. The holograms  and music seem to fit for that setting, and Arat Prime, the launch center for the ARKs, is the only remaining place I can think of that would contain a strange never-before-seen device like what we see flashing periodically next to the timer (though upon closer inspection it almost sems to resemble the West end of the Aberration portal ? ). When the timer ends, will we end up finding out more about Livingstone, element, Mei-Yin, Diana, Homo Dei, the conflict between the URE and the Terran Federation, the ARKs, the corruption, and the moon (that's a mouthful)?

Also, I think the name of this timer, "G", is also meant to mean something, maybe the name of whatever new DLC or whatever this scene is meant to reference?

Also also, I can't be the only person thinking the music playing sounds like something out of Halo, right? ?

Timer ends roughly on August 9th around noon, though there's a possibility I may not get to see the timer end personally because I'll be going on vacation around that specific time ?

Edited by ArkTheorist123
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

https://survivetheark.com/g/

WHAT IS THIS WHAT IS THIS WHAT IS THIS HOLD ON ON A SEC -

So I have a theroy about this teaser @ArkTheorist123.

1) The code says "This is not Ark 2".

2) So its new DLC for sure, since the only countdowns wildcard do are for dlc or events leading to DLC.

3) The 3 dimensional space you can look round in looks a lot like: 

Spoiler

Image result for ark homodeus

So I think it is Home Deus related. (like you said, Arat prime)

4) The story must continue with "our" survivor since the whole game is set in that direction. So maybe its some new tek or just a fancy countdown clock.

Keep up the good work Arktheroist. I always read your posts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I find it interesting how the device has 3 pillars like an ARK (7:48) as well as resembles that hole on Extinction (9:45). And again, the similarities to the Aberration portal (7:24). Also at 6:46 you can see when the end of the device lights up and you slow it down you can almost see some sort of glowing room on the other side through the small hole In the center.

• Like 1

@JasonTheCTM that’s really cool! Something I’d like to say about that is, I don’t know if y’all know this, but Uplink is basically a communications link to a satellite. So if Arat Prime is initializing or establishing an uplink, what is it too? The arks? Another satellite? This is something minor I saw with that message, but interesting.

Edited by Silverflower1

1 hour ago, Lucraft said:

And if it was something like a space elevator to propel the ARKs into space! Arat Prime! There is a countdown, like to send rockets, and a huge gun, or maybe a propeller ... It could coincide! What do you think ??

survivetheark.com/g/

Some kind of elevator is also a good guess. The positioning of the ascension code almost makes it seem as though the end of the device is at the same level as the ground, and the text is meant to be read from there. Then again, the beam is moving from top-to-bottom, unless this is a top-to-bottom elevator and there's a different elevator going from bottom-to-top. At this point the device could still literally be anything. A laser cannon? Elevator? Some device within Arat Prime? Satellite uplink station? Actually, now that I think of it, that last one might be the most likely since the beam didn't appear until the "Init AP uplink" message came out.

• Thanks 1

On 7/28/2019 at 12:12 PM, ArkTheorist123 said:

OK OK OK,

The first line of code on the left starts with the letters "THIR-", and the line next to it starts with "NO-". I guess it's trying to say something will happen on the THIRd of NOvember? I can't be sure, the lines of code are slanted so it's hard to make out exactly what it says towards the bottom ?

Nonetheless, I think this is meant to be inside Arat Prime. The holograms  and music seem to fit for that setting, and Arat Prime, the launch center for the ARKs, is the only remaining place I can think of that would contain a strange never-before-seen device like what we see flashing periodically next to the timer (though upon closer inspection it almost sems to resemble the West end of the Aberration portal ? ). When the timer ends, will we end up finding out more about Livingstone, element, Mei-Yin, Diana, Homo Dei, the conflict between the URE and the Terran Federation, the ARKs, the corruption, and the moon (that's a mouthful)?

Also, I think the name of this timer, "G", is also meant to mean something, maybe the name of whatever new DLC or whatever this scene is meant to reference?

Also also, I can't be the only person thinking the music playing sounds like something out of Halo, right? ?

Timer ends roughly on August 9th around noon, though there's a possibility I may not get to see the timer end personally because I'll be going on vacation around that specific time ?

Just read through your theories for the first time and thanks for putting this all together. 

My guess...the "G" stands for Genesis. Everything you mentioned in this forum points towards the next DLC being about Arat Prime and the "genesis" of the Arks.

In all honesty this thing resembles that hole in the ground during the Extinction ending cinematic where the beam comes out with the transmission to bring all the Ark's back to Earth. What if we're looking at the transmitter at the bottom of that hole? It'd have to establish an uplink to Arat Prime, what we've guessed to be the main control unit OR manufacturing center for the Arks, and then Arat Prime gives the all clear like Mission Control, with our current Extinction location being an outlying outpost or observation/research site. (Thereby not having technical authority to issue the recall or "reseed protocol") 

What I'm wondering is with the stages that this thing is going thru at the rate it is going thru, it sat at "Idle" for two days before deploying the beam. It made me think at the time that the device was warming up, prepping for use. And it leads me to continue to think as the countdown advances the device will continue to change. Kind of like how an engine starts up, you make sure everything is good (oil levels, gas, battery charge etc) then you turn over the starter (RPM's but cylinders aren't firing yet) then the engine catches and fires up and maintains a high RPM for a few minutes to "Warm up" before dropping back down to a lighter rpm and ready for operation to cruise down a highway or tow a trailer load.

Sidetrack aside, I think the video might get more and more interesting. We've seen the device activate, what next? Does it "rev up" in intensity, does it start to stall and sputter and cough up error codes? Does it go on red alert and start to cascade out of control and cause a Half Life style resonance cascade or a meltdown, does Corruption start to take control of the device and try to send a reversal signal to push the arks back into space? We'll have to watch and find out.

• Like 1

I imagine an extinction flooded to the brim, with islands of black corruption ... representing that corruption is separating from the earth and floats in giant masses. In addition it would make particles of corruption in the water and corrupt aquatic dinos (since they have been affected by the contamination of corruption) and a mega aquatic boss