Trike Bug(Bringing it back up)

WolfFangGalaxy

• Wildcard QA

Unfortunately this is intended for now, and I believe tek trikes will continue to be retricted to just Genesis, although this may change in the future.

If you bring the cryopod back to Genesis, the tek trike should work again correctly. If this aspect doesn't seem like it's working correctly, let me know!

So I think it is just the transferring that is broken. It was fixed for like two weeks and then it broke again. Definitely not intended as the ones that I did transfer during those two weeks are good to go on other maps. I think this means that they are integrated into the other maps core game files. To confirm that they can't be transfered (at least on unofficial) they don't show up at all to be uploaded in an obelisk even if they are standing right next to it. 

Again, to be very clear, there was about a two week period when they did show up, were able to be uploaded and were able to be downloaded (with no loss of stats). Those that were transfered are working (Ihave even breed them and their eggs work too). 

I would be interested to from someone who plays official what their experience is.

Archived