Where is the privacy policy?

Oli4

36 minutes ago, Jerryn said:

Is it working now?

Although this just seems to be about the website itself, not the game which my questions are about. For example if I want to see the data BattlEye has stored about me I have to go through Wildcard because they are the party that shares that data with BattlEye according to their privacy policy. https://www.battleye.com/privacy-policy/

In order to exercise your rights in relation to any data processing performed by BattlEye, we advise you to contact the respective publisher of your game. We will not be able to satisfy any such requests directly since, as a third-party service provider, we don’t have the means to verify your identity beforehand. However, you can still contact us at support@battleye.com for any general questions regarding our data processing.

Full reason I ask this is because I would like to submit a data request, especially about the information BattlEye has stored on me but also Ark/Wildcard in general.

• Volunteer Moderator
37 minutes ago, Oli4 said:

Yep, thanks :) Any idea why it wasn't working earlier? Wasn't just me, I also asked other people to load it and they all got the page no longer exists error

Just a broken link. Fixed.

All support issues need to be handle through support via the ticket system. They can continue to address your issue here.

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, Oli4 said:

Although this just seems to be about the website itself, not the game which my questions are about. For example if I want to see the data BattlEye has stored about me I have to go through Wildcard because they are the party that shares that data with BattlEye according to their privacy policy. https://www.battleye.com/privacy-policy/

Full reason I ask this is because I would like to submit a data request, especially about the information BattlEye has stored on me but also Ark/Wildcard in general.

I believe the policy does have contact info.  That is where I would start.

Archived