Skins and chibi gui/menu

DrDigital01

Suggestion

Skins and chibi gui/menu

I made a similar post in the past but I thought it through more thoroughly. So as you know seasonal skins/costumes are limited to events. Also skins are considered as items so you can lose these limited items. So I propose some sort of gui menu similar to the tribe tab which is made specifically for skins and chibis.

Menu: Would contain a list of skins that you have unlocked and once unlocked you can set a skin to stay on for example you could set every club you equip to have the candy cane skin or every helmet you equip to have the clown mask skin. The same would go for chibi's so you wont need to waste a shield slot to bring your little pal along you in your adventures.

Monetization: They could do small skins not only for events to add more customization to the game to make everyone's character more unique. They could release new hairstyles as well or even new face shapes ect... They could do small skins that cost 1-5$ or however much they think is worth their time this would increase the games long time monetization and increase each players uniqueness which is something everyone would appreciate.  

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived