Community Crunch 237: TLC 3, Live Game Update, EVO Event and More!

StudioWildcard

Simplemente genial, wilcard muchas gracias por el cariño que le tienen a este juego, no quiero quejarme cuando veo que ustedes ponen el mayor esfuerzo por el bien de la comunidad. Solo quiero pedirles revisar el single player, ya que hay un error en la regeneración de recursos, hay casos en los cuales los recursos simplemente no vuelven a aparecer h en algunos casos el spawn de dinosaurios. Feliz día.

I am grateful for all the fixes and issues you guys have addressed recently, but the elephant in the room is still the character loss issue. I know the Genesis Hexagon Exchange brings some issues to deal with, but otherwise I don't understand why you can't even band-aid fix and let us have a permanent character to download. You host all these special events 'unlock emotes to use, raise dinos faster!' but what is the point if you can just lose your character at any moment?

The worst part is I know you guys see these kind of messages and don't care either. I don't know why I bother trying.

13 hours ago, mattj said:

While I’m thankful for 2x breeding, the fact that we switch players have to settle for the old 1x everything else during the week is discouraging. All they would have to do is alter the rates like they used to but they can’t even be asked to do that.

Have you seen the patch notes for the switch version? They got one update and never bothered with it again. The switch version isn't supported

How about some TLC to the remaining No Tek Cluster. No love since Aberration. Left to wither on the vine. At least give us a way to get some of the new dinos released with all the new maps you refuse to add to the cluster. We have a large group of dedicated players that remain committed to the more balanced environment of the official No Tek 6 Server cluster. Every attempt to reach out or get some type of feedback about this issue falls on deaf ears. If you don't want to support us with new content then shut us down and let us transfer with our 2+ years of hard work.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

2 games out of thousands are exceptions. Most console games don't have mods and those that do have limitations to what's allowed by mods.

The point they were trying to make is that it isn't the fact that consoles don't allow mods. Obviously, they do, since those 2 games (possibly others) have mod support. 

It's up to the developer (and the modding community in the long run) to get mods to consoles. While yes, consoles couldn't have everything the PC community has mod-wise, some QoL mods are better than none.

Well this will be dumbest tlc yet, wildcard keeps going backwards since the horrible release of genesis which was worst map ever made. Quetzel desperately needs help not dumb mammoth or maybe trike, sabertooth. So many dinos need fixing but yet they pick 1 dino thats perfectly ok. If wildcard really cared they fix 1 thing thats plauged game since the beginning, better building, more options, etc... now that id support.

Edited by Flypside
  • Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, Lailyna said:

The point they were trying to make is that it isn't the fact that consoles don't allow mods. Obviously, they do, since those 2 games (possibly others) have mod support. 

It's up to the developer (and the modding community in the long run) to get mods to consoles. While yes, consoles couldn't have everything the PC community has mod-wise, some QoL mods are better than none.

Actually it's up to the consoles owning companies to allow mods, devs and the modding community can really only ask and hope

• Thanks 1