WC at least pretend you care about your players.

ARKinadium

13 hours ago, ARKinadium said:

WC at least pretend you care about your players.

Hey Wildcard can you please finally give us the ability to turn off rain/visibility affecting weather conditions on the maps?

It literally rains 4 times a day on the center map every day cycle. 

I think if you lower your graphics to potato level, you don't see the rain only hear it. But potato level graphics isn't really worth playing.

2 minutes ago, JJacky said:

On private servers you can do whatever you like, but on officials I hope they never change the weather patterns. This is a survival game and it adds to the atmosphere.

Agreed!  Though the rain and its associated weather fog annoys me at times.  You can play for hours, doing not much, and no reduced visibility.  But as soon as I decide to go looking for a specific object, it seem the rain and fog comes rolling in.  The game knows! ?

Personally I don't mind the rain, it's like it seems to rain 3 times a day, EVERY day where out of the 30 mins you have for daylight you can't go exploring at least 5-10 mins out of that day. I didn't pay for a weather simulator, or for a game I have to let sit idle for large amounts of time. It should be random and I think it all dates back to when they added random weather hook code for Aberration so they could have "random" earthquakes. Since that DLC every map prior and afterwards gets way to much rain.

The easy solution is just to add more customization options, hence why i mentioned a radio button, or slider so that people can play it however they want.

I hoped that when Cedric joined WC he could shine common sense and logic on them, because his mods were literally GOLD. you could customize everything and they were so well balanced. Apparently talent and common sense can't rub off on a lot of other people there who make the decisions at WC.

Archived