make blocking obs and charge nodes against the rules

dasbozo

Suggestion

make blocking obs and charge nodes against the rules

Still fairly new to the game so excuse my noobish lingo and my ignorance. I play league and rust and other games so pvp is not new to me. In ark though I dont really see any pvp, and pve servers are just ridiculously overloaded with structures to consider learning the game there. The only thing ive really seen so far, on crossplay servers, is the alpha tyrannically bullying all noobs and forcing everyone else to kiss their ass in order to be allowed to survive and learn the game. That's fine, it's to be expected of a game heavily reliant on tribing up, that being said there is no competition for them and never will be. In order to introduce a more even playing field for noobs and their clans obelisks and charge nodes and even loot crates should not be allowed to be blocked off. Those structures should be dev wiped. If your playing to be the overpowered, overpopulated, over resourced alpha that has nothing left to do in the game and doesnt want real pvp just wants to bully or wipe everyone, usually offline,  to keep everyone in check and oppressed to fuel your need for control and to feel "important" then you should atleast have to work for it. Allowing these to be blocked off gives them too much power and protection. 

4 replies to this server topic

i agree i like the pvp aspect minus the fact that they can block off drops and obs i have lost severel charateres which are now stuck on maps due to this and so have thousands of other people as well as the fact that i know a lot of people who have the game who now refuse to play and have returned the game for a refund due to inablity to play because on both the pve and pvp most of the drops and obs are blocked.

9 hours ago, dasbozo said:

thank you guys for your support of this suggestion. i knew i wasnt the only one who thought it was wrong lol. hopefully wildcard will actually do something about it, but sadly i doubt it. seems like they dont care much about their players and suggestions. i could be wrong. fingers crossed for dev wipe around obs. im pretty sure blocking loot crates is against rules so if u see that report that tribe.

On PvP only blocking map spawn points is against the rules.

PvE has no build areas around sky crates and obs. 

thank you guys for your support of this suggestion. i knew i wasnt the only one who thought it was wrong lol. hopefully wildcard will actually do something about it, but sadly i doubt it. seems like they dont care much about their players and suggestions. i could be wrong. fingers crossed for dev wipe around obs. im pretty sure blocking loot crates is against rules so if u see that report that tribe.

Archived