Help with my Crocodile

Traldimans

Your crocodiles were on neutral : during your death they got in a fight and follow the prey in deep waters around you (they can be far away from your death spot)

Your crocodiles were on agressives : they are on the hunt chasing anything around them; they probably are in a better place now

Your crocodiles were on fleeing : they try to survive and run away

6 hours ago, Traldimans said:

Dude, don't even joke, there's no way I can find it?
They were very high, it took me a long time to level them up

You can swim around spamming "follow all" over and over and hope to hook them. Also if you hold H it shows that big triangle I think that might help you find it. You should consider transponder nodes, but they can be broken but they can help track, that is after you find them. 

15 hours ago, Traldimans said:

Dude, don't even joke, there's no way I can find it?
They were very high, it took me a long time to level them up

It's not a joke, you have to keep searching. The only other way to find lost animals is put transponders on them for this exact situation.

We feel your pain, finding lost animals can be really annoying, good luck.

On 9/10/2020 at 8:49 PM, Traldimans said:

Thanks to all I love my little Crocodiles, they were my pats :(

Hate to say it, sometimes you gotta let em go.....If you want, you might try the cave of the hunter, should be nearly max level crocs in there. however you might not be able to tame them, Iv noticed taming cave critters is super hit n miss.....sometimes the game lets you, other times it doesn't.

If you get gutsy, you might try a plesiosaur, their long necks is super usefull in staying out of reach of other prey.

Either that or a barynox. Their stun abbilitiy is super usefull in dealing with sharkies 

Archived