gacha Old gacha system with asc item production

Theoutsider69

Old gacha system with asc item production

I want everyone who thinks gacha became too weak after they opt out asc items to discuss here! Gacha was our fav dino and suddenly it lost its value because it has stopped dropping asc stuff, where as they should have decreased asc drop rate not clearly remove it!  

1 hour ago, Eilhalder said:

Dunno bout you, but I have gotten Asc items from Gacha, an Assault Rifle Asc to be specific

I never get asc but my tribe mate who milks gachas about 10x more than me says he has gotten a few. I think with how low the rate is you can effectively consider it removed... on the other hand I never got around to making a big green house and milking those traps (can't remember the random letter x,y,z maybe?) was told those give best chance for items.

On 9/9/2020 at 11:14 AM, sjskdjkfa said:

I never get asc but my tribe mate who milks gachas about 10x more than me says he has gotten a few. I think with how low the rate is you can effectively consider it removed... on the other hand I never got around to making a big green house and milking those traps (can't remember the random letter x,y,z maybe?) was told those give best chance for items.

Yea the plant y seeds giving more item crystals is a thing I believe as they count as a structure and structures are supposed to give more item crystals over resource crystals, but I dont think that has any bearing on actually having a better chance at ASC items from those crystals. Personally ive used gachas LOTS for like a year and only ever got 2 asc items which were a stone pick and a stone axe, garbage. So I dont rely on the items so much, when using a gacha im more interested in the resources its giving me, the items are just a little extra for spare armors/weapons and stuff to grind if need be. Because of this I stick to loading them up with stone, very easy to farm with an argy+doed. Now a days I realized I dont really need the gachas for anything anymore, the resources it gives me can be obtained much faster on certain maps elsewhere but I can understand if you are a PVP player hiding in a cave then they could be a god send, but for an end game PVE player, the best they can do for me is give me a distraction while stuck at the base caring for babies.

1 hour ago, Piffguru said:

Yea the plant y seeds giving more item crystals is a thing I believe as they count as a structure and structures are supposed to give more item crystals over resource crystals, but I dont think that has any bearing on actually having a better chance at ASC items from those crystals. Personally ive used gachas LOTS for like a year and only ever got 2 asc items which were a stone pick and a stone axe, garbage. So I dont rely on the items so much, when using a gacha im more interested in the resources its giving me, the items are just a little extra for spare armors/weapons and stuff to grind if need be. Because of this I stick to loading them up with stone, very easy to farm with an argy+doed. Now a days I realized I dont really need the gachas for anything anymore, the resources it gives me can be obtained much faster on certain maps elsewhere but I can understand if you are a PVP player hiding in a cave then they could be a god send, but for an end game PVE player, the best they can do for me is give me a distraction while stuck at the base caring for babies.

Yea I am mainly interested in either organic polymer or element dust from my gachas, and argy + doed getting stone to them is super awesome. I set a 14min timer and evry time that rings run over to the gacha area and grab massive pile of crystals. As for whether y traps actually effect the odds of any specific item being better, or if they just give more item crystals in general, I have no idea. The person who told me about them made it seem like the former, but in retrospect he maybe meant that you'd have better over all odds of getting the ascendant item due to having more item crystal to roll those dice on.

2 minutes ago, sjskdjkfa said:

One more thing: some of the master craft stuff I've gotten from gacha is as good as some of the asc crap i've made from blueprints...

True when comparing to average asc, but if you are using a max crafting character to make the bp's it should overshadow the decent MC stuff from the gachas by far.

Archived