More Blueprints and More

Udam

Suggestion

More Blueprints and More

This is a Simple suggestion but i got this idea from when i was doing a supply drop run and i got A Large Adobe hatch and that made me think... Why can we get metal or stone?
Aside from Commands you can't find those Blueprints.

tools!

In early on supply drops you should be able to find better Tool drops like say a white drop you may get a green Stone pick or stone pick Blueprint! and around purple you can find metal tools!

Buildings: This is the big one! you should be able to find all structure BPs, from wooden triangle foundations to Metal stair ways!  and with Building BPs maybe you can find quality and it could add more health on the building! you can also find Flexible Wire/pipes, and VERY rarely Greenhouse items!

Items/crafting: You Should be able to find Bps for Crafting stuff like say a bench but with those high end crafting items have a ONE uses Craft only! so if you find a Indy cooker BP it has a single uses and they are super RARE!

And with some items like Camera's, Spy glasses can be found

Bullets/arrows, You are able to find the BPs for those and if you put a BP for say a simple bullet and you have simple bullets Unlocked! you are able to craft more for a Slighty higher price (like 1 extra metal or gun powder)! so instead of 3 Bullets, you get 4, 5 and so on depends on how many you find (max is 5)

Kinda the same with bombs but it adds slighty more cost but you will get more! Like extra items so you can get better items!

Engram Buff: if you have the item unlocked and you craft it with a BP you get a 3xs Crafting skill Buff! even when you don't invest into it, Say you Have a AR BP and you also have it unlocked! you get a higher Crafting skill buff! even if you didn't invest into Crafting skill! 

Same for buildings! if you have a wooden wall and you also have a wooden wall unlocked you will get a buff so the building will get more health and Damage resistance!

Crop plots: Everyone LOVES getting crop plots from supply drops right? Right???? those stay but something else happens to them when you have them unlocked and and BP! It gives a slight growing buff, holds more water and Plant Species become stronger! so those X turrets will deal more damage! and they also get a better greenhouse buff! 

If you have any ideas about BPs or want to voice you're opinion about this. feel free to leave it! 

4 replies to this server topic

On 11/2/2020 at 8:07 PM, Qwertymine said:

Building Blueprints sound attrocious, good luck raiding anyone when their turrets and walls have 4x the health. 

not really, C4 is pretty damn strong. I guess survivors make metal buildings out of Aluminum. 

Tek maybe but it could be limited

Say you find a Journeyman Wall BP for metal, It would have limited uses 20. Same with doors (if you strange like that) windows, etc

Archived