Cryo xp glitch

chase12124

Cryo xp glitch

So I tamed a megatherium over on Valguero, cryoed it, put the cryo pod in ark data at green ob. But when I uncryoed it at the Island, it had 34 level-ups. No settings were changed and the dino hadn't even been cryoed for 20 minutes. Not sure if it's an issue with uploading cryoed megatherium's in general, or just another weird SP bug, because I've uploaded and downloaded many cryoed dinos in the past, and never had an issue. Just thought I'd put this here, as I've never experienced it before nor heard about it.

My only guess would be that the Valguero save is on like day 3, whereas my island save is on day 52, meaning the game could've registered the passive xp gain for 49 in-game days, but idk.

This was on PC singleplayer.

Im on SP PS4 and I have had this happen to me twice since the update before last. I went to Valguero tamed up 2 Gigas (Lv 150F and 140M in one instance :D ) when i cryoed them on valguero and transfered to Ragnarok both came out with 51 lvs. im on day 300+ on ragnarok, so it seems like the desync in server days might be whats causing it to occur.

Fast way to level a dino I guess xD the only issue I've come across is if u have a podded dino in a fridge and then at a later date u transfer it, they dont gain the passive level ups on transfer, data acts like it's a new breed or tame. Only work around is un cryo until its level ups appear and then cryo again before transferring 

Archived