PVP Time specific servers

hopefully

Suggestion

PVP Time specific servers

So basically alot like conan exiles where there is designated pvp times something reasonable of course and several hours long but closes pvp at a semi reasonable hour because a significant majority of the fan base is sick and tired of getting offline raided at about 3 am when if they're an adult they cant functionally be on. So hypothetically lets say from 3pm-12am is pvp time during this time its just like any other pvp server no holds bar go nuts. But when pvp time is over bases no longer take damage. defenses keep shooting, dinosaurs can keep being killed, and you can still die just structures cant be destroyed. i belive this will help with both insideing and off line raiding bringing back alot of ex players (such as myself) which would bring in a large number of people wanting the new expansions increasing company profit. honestly if even these type servers were realised i would play again in a heart beat its hard to stay motivated to play a game when everytime you get off even if its say 2 am but people from another country or time zone just woke up and are coming to thrash your server while youre asleep.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived