I need help

Traldimans

I need help

I need help
I'm new to the game and I have a question
How do I make my dinosaurs standing at the base not running around trying to catch the dinos that try to attack some of mine and run away, it gets a mess and everyone spreads around the coast of the island and it's a real mess.
I want to leave only about 4 dinos to stand guard and defend my base

PT-BR

Preciso de uma ajuda
sou novo no jogo e tenho uma duvida
Como faço para meus dinossauros parados na base não saírem correndo tentando pegar os dinos que tentam atacar algum dos meus e fogem, fica uma bagunça e todos se espalham pela costa da ilha e fica uma verdadeira bagunça.
Quero deixar apenas uns 4 dinos para ficarem de guarda e defenderem minha base

On 9/5/2020 at 3:55 AM, Traldimans said:

Thanks you helped a lot the problem is solved

I personally like to have them "follow" a dino that is on passive and will not leave. But also has a high health pool.

I got a high level bronto with about 8k health, and I told my raptors to follow it, while having them set to "attack your target" The raptors was small, and might have an issue with a high level alpha carno, but due to their numbers, an alpha raptor or less tho would have been shredded. 

I came back one day and noticed that all the raptors had been huddled up in a spot, apparently they had killed a theri that wandered into base. Not sure what level, but all of them was pretty thrashed. Im guessing it was above lvl 50

Archived