Need help coding Nitrado xbox server

Need help coding Nitrado xbox server

I am a beginner trying to code for the first time and would appreciate some help. I have tried to use the internet to find codes that will add dinos to my ark server. Unfortunately, I have not been able to get them to spawn in. The code I am using if for a Survivor Evolved server on the Val map, not the primitive plus ark server. I know that makes a difference. For all I know I’m using coding specifically for primitive plus. Thanks to anyone who helps in advance.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="VAL_DinoSpawnEntries_TwitchFertileLandEasy",(AnEntryName="FeatherLights",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C"))),(NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)))

-

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="VAL_DinoSpawnEntries_Redwoods",(AnEntryName="Tropeognathus",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Tropeognathus_Character_BP_C"))),(NPCClassString="Tropeognathus_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)))

-

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_ChalkHills_Golem",(AnEntryName="Basilisk",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Basilisk_Character_BP_C"))),(NPCClassString="Basilisk_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)))

• 5 weeks later...

Archived