Thanks WC

KRONOSDOUBLE

Thanks WC

I was taming a 140 crystal wyvern just now with regular crystal. I was stuck in a tree while taming it and everything was going great. All of a sudden. A DILOPHOSAUR, of all the dinos in the game, decided to get a hard on for me and come up to the wyvern to try and bite me. Instead of biting me, it bit the wyvern, which resulted in thr wyvern killing me and also resetting the 140 crystal wyvern all the way back down to 0% taming. Completely killed my drive to play your crystal isles map.

Maybe not drop a map with more loading zones than grains of sand of the earth. Or make a dilo balsy enough to bite me while riding a wyvern 

lol, as far as i know - you can't tame a 140 crystal wyvern w/ regular crystal.  at least not on official servers.  That dilo might have actually saved you alot of time. Maybe you should thank it instead.

also, you are doing it wrong. regardless of what crystal you were using.  I've never had any animal mess up taming one, because when i do it - they only land after i'm done taming them.

Archived