WARNING Before You Transfer

Zuus
Message added by invincibleqc,

If you lost your character on an official cluster, please refer to: My character was erased!

If you wish to report an official server outage, or cluster issues please fill the following form: ARK Official Server Outage Report

Thanks!

1 hour ago, caleb68 said:

not "everyone" hense why i shared my experience with it.   I've lost characters as well.  And did get one restored as I was able to show verification screenshots of everything.  but yeah, I get the frustration when it doesn't work for people.  Is why i never transfer my main character anymore.

So you have had more then a 105 back with 5 engrams? if so i want my 2ascend back all my bps my lost structure which i had pictures and proof yet GM can do nothing...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, tokinterror said:

So you have had more then a 105 back with 5 engrams? if so i want my 2ascend back all my bps my lost structure which i had pictures and proof yet GM can do nothing...

i got 105 back,  the tek i learned, and they helped me transfer across all my imprinted babies so they were linked to the new character.   Its all in a matter of how much proof you have,  likewise, like someone else said in here, i had several taxidermy skins of myself that had been leveled and in the taxidermy stands the survivor implants as well if they needed those.  unlocking the levels on the character wasn't a big issue,  to be honest, after about 120 leveling is pretty mute besides earning a couple extra crafting points or a few more engrams.  A tribe the following week invited me to join up with their group to do the tek cave and then another tribe and my tribe mate went out and did all the island bosses.

On 10/26/2020 at 9:24 PM, Zuus said:

If they dont want to help people on there legacy servers, then add volunteer GM's to help people

Lol, yea right, then when you guys have any problems with those gms you'd be crying to wild card to do something to control them. I'm sorry you don't understand what the word legacy means, do you also run old operating systems and demand security updates?

Archived