WARNING Before You Transfer

Zuus
Message added by invincibleqc,

If you lost your character on an official cluster, please refer to: My character was erased!

If you wish to report an official server outage, or cluster issues please fill the following form: ARK Official Server Outage Report

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Fabianlacey said:

I lost my 131 character transfering from aberration to  genesis . And half of my tribe mates are stuck on other servers can't transfer back in to genesis . anyone know  wy is this happening.is wild card fixing this any time soon?

I'm hoping the server or whatever has the connection to the survivor lists for OC has just been accidentally turned off over the long weekend and it'll be back to normal again tomorrow..

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Annoyed said:

I'm hoping the server or whatever has the connection to the survivor lists for OC has just been accidentally turned off over the long weekend and it'll be back to normal again tomorrow..

I don't think your survivor would be lost either, try going downloading your survivor to a NA or EU server.. I almost made a new survivor to get back onto OC before trying this and I still have my original survivor.

We had a lot of problems as well with downloading characters with OC servers over the weekend and still on going.  

Also know few friends that lost their Characters and just with luck I got mine back but lost all my gear in the process and will never see that again.  

What is most disappointing about this whole situation is there is no communication from Wildcard to the ark players that there is current on going problem.

Lost my character after transferring it to extinction from the island. The game crashed straight after transferring it and now I can only visualise my lvl 107 character on the Crystal Isles server but unable to download it. I have my best ascendant gear on my inventory, as well as my best tames (gigas, rexes and argys).

I started having problems with transfers after the last update but didn’t know this could happen.

What can I do? I’ve been trying to download it for the last 2 days and nothing.

67E85122-284E-4FC9-A8E3-209430923220.jpeg

Hello, there seems to have been a bad problem for last few days where many many people i know on servers i play on have had one or multiple issues of toons apparently being deleted. This also happened to me and character was lost for 3 days.

The issue itself seems to be OC servers and characters being unable to be seen in the cloud and on top of this the information is transferring very very very slowly making toons appear to be not downloading at all or to be lost.

The Fix : If you have had this happen go to a fresh NA or EU server as downloads here appear fine. Open create new character screen and 'download character' be patient as we have been noticing the lost characters can take 5-10 mins to reappear on the download screen. 

Hope this helps some of the people currently losing characters.

Looks like there are multiple bugs.  My character was deleted without warnings or errors as some of you have mentioned.

I transferred as usual, received a timeout / disconnect as usual, went to the transferring server and no survivor was available for download.  I wen't back to the server i transferred from and it was the same.   Character wiped. Been back and fourth at least 20 times to each, and checked every star on the autofavorites list.  For sure gone.

On 10/4/2020 at 9:37 PM, TR-8R said:

Sadly nothing you can do , the customer service will not help you with that , you hold nothing significant in dev eyes .

This in so many ways.  My response from them was......

Things We CAN Do

Things We CAN’T Do

· Restore Tribe ownership

· Transfer tame imprint

· Unlock the following Tek Engrams with visual evidence:

o Tek Replicator

o Tek Generator

o Tek Teleporter

o Tek Transmitter

o Cloning Chamber

· Restore items

· Ascend your character

· Bring your original survivor back to life ☹

The best is you need screen shots of your characters Id that has the boss fights on it. Otherwise your SOL. Ticket submitted on 28th, Still waiting for appointment to meet up in game.  

*update - Meeting set for Dec 4th

1 hour ago, Delamer said:

This in so many ways.  My response from them was......

Things We CAN Do

Things We CAN’T Do

· Restore Tribe ownership

· Transfer tame imprint

· Unlock the following Tek Engrams with visual evidence:

o Tek Replicator

o Tek Generator

o Tek Teleporter

o Tek Transmitter

o Cloning Chamber

· Restore items

· Ascend your character

· Bring your original survivor back to life ☹

The best is you need screen shots of your characters Id that has the boss fights on it. Otherwise your SOL. Ticket submitted on 28th, Still waiting for appointment to meet up in game.  

Who is your GM?

I game share with my mate and while he is at work I am trying to lay down beds so we have spawn points at the obelisks. My question is if I spawn into... say Aberration, and I cannot make it to an obelisk, is he still able to put his character into the obelisk on the island so he can spawn into Aberration with me? I have not gone into there yet in case I do not make it and he cannot spawn in. I guess I could do it for him but I am afraid of messing everything up and him coming home to our game being all screwed up lol. Any help would be amazing and I hope I phrased this in a way that makes sense to everyone. 

IF you have anything in ark data i found out that you can download your survivor and go to a different server. ive been able to only download it on 1041 Ps4 Asia Extinction. It allowed me to download my survivor on that server so i just reset all the items and cryos in ark data and then tried to transfer to an OC server, however it still did not work.

1 hour ago, gaolao1998 said:

i`m at 27/9/2020 11:15P.m server OC-PVE-Official-crystalisles883 want transfer dino to OC-PVE-Official ragnarok208 but the game stuck at downloading tranfer character then the game crash ,i restart the game can`t find my character

you can only download your character on a different region server but u might have to wait like 5 - 10 minutes for it to show up in the download list

when transferring if you csnt join a server eith no error message you must wsit for the game to give you an implant even if you already have one. This can take anywhere between 1 and 15 minutes and cant transfure at all until this has happened. I have spoken to a few people and have some info on the bug. 

Archived