We need quicker responses from Devs

Rhaya

We need quicker responses from Devs

I just got meshed a little over 8 hrs ago. I asked if there was an emergency contact to report the meshing to get immediate help. I was told to submit a ticket via the normal way. But this way takes far too long to get a dev response. **We need a type of emergency 911 to be able to contact a dev to come and get the rule breakers while in the act.** The current way to report "with evidence" is ridiculous. So basically, I have to submit self-incriminating evidence of me in the mesh proving they're meshing? Then wait weeks for a dev response? I can see why ppl mesh, because devs really don't do anything to punish them.

Mesher: what are ya going to do report me? Hahahaaaaa

Me: -_- as my base gets blown and I lose cryoed imprinted tames and years of work. smh

You devs suck.

I reported somebody for pillaring  on an official server (which, according to WC is against game rules).  I had the usual auto-response telling method my complaint had been lodged and closed down as no more information was needed, and that an investigation will take place.

Nothing happened about the pillaring.  WC devs do not enforce their own rules it seems, so good luck on getting an "emergency response". 

Archived