What are the differences between an "Heir" and a regular Crystal Wyvern?

KRONOSDOUBLE

What are the differences between an "Heir" and a regular Crystal Wyvern?

I know the basics, like regular crystal wyverns can be passive tamed where as Heirs you have to steal the egg and raise, but what are some other differences?

Are they larger? Can Heirs pick up more dinos than regular crystal wyverns? Are Heirs breedable as well or are they like OG wyverns and are unbreedable? I want to steal an egg, but I'm not exactly sure if its worth it

The Heir, unfortunately, can't be tamed. The eggs produce the normal Crystal Wyverns you see flying around the map. The only difference there is to the Heirs and the regular Crystal Wyverns is that the Heirs fly faster and wear a skull over their faces.

Now, to my knowledge, on the mod itself the Heir was tameable by either KO or stolen eggs.
Even now, the Heirs CAN breed with wyverns, but an admin will have to do the "givetome" command on a female heir in order for it to actually breed with a regular crystal wyvern. Other than that, they are completely unattainable.

Personally, I'm very disappointed with how they did this mod port into official. They removed so much that could have made the map far more enjoyable than it is now, such as the:
- Crystal Griffin
- Crystal Snow Owl
- Crystal Drake
- Embertross (a modified phoenix)
- Liquid Creatures (skeletol varients of the normal creatures across Ark with a blue and black hue and a crystal heart)

I love how the map looks, but I'm severely disappointed with what was cut.

• 4 months later...

Archived