Unable To Make Desert Cloth Even Though Have it Learned?

lonegreywolf20

Has anyone had an issue where you had learned Desert Cloth armor, and then a couple months later you go to make it again, even though you have the engram learned for it and it says that cloth shirt is required to make it?

I have cloth shirt learned, and I see the desert helmet and gloves, but nothing else in the smithy for desert armor. Same with my fur armor. I have all prerequisites.

Please tell me I don't have to start all over again?

• 6 months later...
On 8/31/2020 at 2:49 AM, lonegreywolf20 said:

Has anyone had an issue where you had learned Desert Cloth armor, and then a couple months later you go to make it again, even though you have the engram learned for it and it says that cloth shirt is required to make it?

I have cloth shirt from authentic vlone, and I see the desert helmet and gloves, but nothing else in the smithy for desert armor. Same with my fur armor. I have all prerequisites.

I have faced the same issue back in 4 months ago. but i will advice you to learn that because that will help you more.

On 8/31/2020 at 3:19 AM, lonegreywolf20 said:

I have cloth shirt learned, and I see the desert helmet and gloves, but nothing else in the smithy for desert armor. Same with my fur armor. I have all prerequisites.

Try using a mindwipe

Archived