Character Lost - Mega Thread

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had lost my character, and because I did not have any photo evidence there was nothing they could do to help. I think it would be a great idea to be able to clone yourself however your character can

Posted Images

Lost lvl 134 Character

hello, I think it is misunderstood sorry I'm French lol
I still have my psn account but I lost my character in the Ark game 2 days ago now I would like to recover it because I have a lot of boss done and a lot of dino imprint (a playing time of more than 2 years, the cause of the problem and due to a server transfer (application error) and my character (AnOnYmOuSs) is not found in any of my servers .. can you solve this problem because it comes from your games not from my PSN
more I bought your DLC genesis that I can not even play. thank you for your understanding

Lost Character

hello, my problem is still not resolved I come back to you. Help me recover my level 132 character with +300 imprinted cryo please. it's been 3 days now that it is impossible to recover my character I am really disgusted 2 years that I play with it to lose it in a few seconds .. can you intervene on my subject ?! there is no problem with Steam or Psn I have my account which still works but the loss of the character ..

Account: Jio_59
Nickname: AnOnYmOuSs

Ps: I can attach photos by email if you wish
#Lost character 

• 3 weeks later...

Lost character

Hello

I play on server 594 the centre it is being hit with rollbacks today and twice this has happened.

I was getting milk on scorched earth then transferred back not 5 mins after I was back on 594 the game crashed and had a server rollback but this time my character got lost I can’t find it on any of my servers or download it ....

I would not normally mind if it was another character but this was my main one level 116 now what is going on...

I lost my 117 character last week and got told they can’t give me back my original character can’t ascend my character and that I have lost all games and can’t be returned . So I now have to wait a month for a GM to meet me on my island server to give me back exp to get me to lvl 105 ...

This game fault for characters missing and instead of helping you they penalise you and don’t give you your stuff back ..

Do a ticket 

Character Lost!

So i wass jumping from official Ps4 servers when it timed me out on joining the new server. thats happened before so i normally just start again and join the server i wqs moving to and normally i spawn in as my level 79 guy. although this time i cant even get into the server. it constantly tomes out and wont load anything ?

any help? have i lost my guy for good? 

ive submitted a ticket but i really dont wanna lose all my levels to a server jump.

• 2 weeks later...

Lost Character

So I was on the Center 29 smalltribes and the game did an update and when returning to the map my character was not there and I was unable to download him either. I have put a request to the Ark support team and received an email saying its not there problem and they are unable to deal with the issue. My question is how do I get my survivor back i've put a lot of hours in and starting again is not an option

Posted (edited)

anyone had "Character lost" after last patch ? (CrossArk6)

I'm opening this topic to try to condense all the "char lost" after last patch.
Our cluster is "CrossArk6"
We play on EU-PVP-NoTek-TheIsland-CrossArk6

WHAT I SUPPOSE HAPPENED:
After patch something went wrong and servers were rolled back in time.
So if you didn't transfer in the hour (or roll back time) you just lost like me some structures you just built prior/after patch.
BUT if you transferred (from AB to Island or from RAG to Island) something went badly wrong.

People from friend tribes said (and i saw some posts about that too) logged back to Island (where they traveled before logging off) and found no character.
They checked also in the place they were coming form..still no char.

i was lucky because i was breeding so i just lost just some baby tames...but my other tribe friends that traveled (ex: from AB to Island or from RAG to Island) it seems they lost their characters and stuff they had on.

IF you are in same condition and solved the problem...what exactly did you do ?
Please guys if same problem as many of us report here...and open a thicket for support
https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
I believe proper request is the INGAME-ISSUES >> CHARACTER LOST, describe to devs exactly what happened and what you were doing near the PATCH deployment.

Devs please can you clarify / support these people ? @Cedric I received many complaints from many friend tribes.
Thanks for the time you can dedicate to solve this big issue ppl is facing now.

Edited by nnciotta
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Lost character what to do once the ticket is filled and answered by a GM?

Do I need ton create the new character or Game Master do ?

I understand if you create a new  character in a server you already play you lost everything., 

it will be nice if some one can explain in steps .

example . 1- fill a ticket  and you will need such and such information and pictures 

*2- answer GM questions in the same ticket (and/or/only )by  email .

*3- once ticked is answered create a new char in one of  the server you play 

*4-you will get back your  tribe owner ship , dinos and buildings .whit a GM following you  to  the server you play .

=> ( *) means  I don’t have an idea but can be one of the steps,, I think knowing the steps to follow we can avoid uncertainty and make things faster and smoother.

thank you in advance for the answers .

Edited by RSGMX
Posted (edited)

If you lose everything, I would suggest making a second account, use that to create a tribe and have an ally who's in a larger tribe join you for a second to invite your main account into the tribe at which point they can leave it.  THen if you ever lose your main accounts character - your ownership isn't lost and u can get on your other account and feed your dinos.  Steam allows for account sharing between family, so you can create a second steam account and link it to yours as a family account and then you don't have to have a second copy of the game to do this.

Should that not be an issue, one thing you can do - is level up to 100 real fast do bosses like rockwell and the tek cave.  You'll most likely have enough time to do all that by the time they get around to restoring your stuff.  When they level you up, it's max xp - so if you have the extra bonus levels unlocked, you will level up all the way.

Edited by GrumpyBear

I play on ps4  oficial server , I’m  alone in my tribe , thanks to a big friendly tribe I have the bosses  , it’s no easy  and fast to have  everything what you need , To beat a boss alone , also if  you don’t want to lose dinos during a boss disconnection (in a ps4  get a connection lost just in the transfer to a boss fight is a normal thing  , sadly) , it’s recommended no less than  3 players which is kind of hard  as a lone player , I will wait for a GM help , if  in the end I loose all what  I did and build in this 3 years of playing . I think gonna be time to think to quit , how long gonna be to  happen again? And how many people lost everything for a game malfunction? Or  for not having enough GM’s to deal whit all the game problems? .

3 days ass passed in a five days old ticket since the answer by a GM let’s see how long  take to make and appointments and then take actions, I still hope everything goes ok , I know some people  who got a way faster answer than me , and by the second day they  have everything done by a GM . Unfortunately that doesn’t go whit all what I read  in the forums .

In  a second account ,this days I created a character in each server I play  trying to avoid further problems like this , but fist need to get back my  tribe.

Character lost no where to submit ticket.

Transfered servers beds showed up i selected my bed to spawn in and crashed now my character is lost. It is not on previous server it is not on any other server i have ever visited. In no tribe logs does it say the character was removed from tribe or any signs at all that the character was deleted on any server. Just poof gone. Now i have been trying to figure out how to submit a ticket but can not find the option to do so anywhere. Please if anyone knows how to get my character back on xbox i would appreciate it. Over 2000 dinos imprinted to me across my servers i play and would prefer to not start that over. 

On 5/25/2020 at 11:11 AM, Superflyfester said:

Character lost no where to submit ticket.

Transfered servers beds showed up i selected my bed to spawn in and crashed now my character is lost. It is not on previous server it is not on any other server i have ever visited. In no tribe logs does it say the character was removed from tribe or any signs at all that the character was deleted on any server. Just poof gone. Now i have been trying to figure out how to submit a ticket but can not find the option to do so anywhere. Please if anyone knows how to get my character back on xbox i would appreciate it. Over 2000 dinos imprinted to me across my servers i play and would prefer to not start that over. 

I went through this hell a month ago ... Support responded in a week and two months later appointed the experience of my new character to level 105 and several dinosaurs of level 150. That's all ... If they reacted faster, they could have saved at least the buildings.
Now I have a problem with moving between servers. The character is cloned without things and appears in the cloud. In order to do something, you need to exit the game by closing the game process in the task manager, and while you are restarting, your things will be drowned and taken away. I love WILD CARD.

• Volunteer Moderator
On 5/8/2020 at 11:27 PM, RKT said:

Account/character loss

My characters in the server i played on TheIsland was gone after the latest patch.... anyone else faced the same problem? or encountered the same problem before?

You will have to submit a support ticket to get in-game assistance from a Game Master: https://support.survivetheark.com/

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Character Lost - Mega Thread