Character Lost - Mega Thread

lost a giga because of roll back, i am glad it was only a level 20 tamed , i transferred it from genesis to CI 849 and right after i removed it from beacon on CI  we had a roll back to before the giga was in my inventory, result no more giga on me or in beacon,

i would really be mad if one day it happen when i transfer my 19 rex and yuti to do boss

I LOST MY CHARACTER

Hello i play on pc

i lost my character during the transfer (CRYSTAL ISLANDS 862) ----< (RAGNAROK 397)

I'm spawned on the ragnarok server, but after a few seconds th, when the server went up I had to create a new character on all 3 of my servers

LAST CHARACTER IS KING IOIOP LVL 124 WITH ALL TEK ENGRAMS

NEW CHARACTER IS KING IOIOP2

I await news ty

My character disappeared?

I was doing a trade and I was on my server extinction1028 and went to valguero1108 and while transferring my screen showed me creat new character I was confused bc I know I’ve been there bc I place a sleeping bag in that server for a trade now I checked download character and it’s not here either what the issue here did I lose my character bc I didn’t get no error message 

14 minutes ago, Manny1997 said:

Sights” I told wildcard but it’s showed me to check 1028 like wow how does that helped I already checked there i just need it back I don’t care if I don’t have my engrams I just need it back only thing I have proof is my imprint number I don’t have a pic of my character 

the charcter # is on the animals you have imprinted.  In future keep a copy of your implant after dying. but if you are a solo player, getting these details might be impossible for you.

Edited by GrumpyBear

WildCard please help

Hii please wild card need help it’s been 4 days already I need my character it’s been lost while transferring to another server I didn’t get any errors it just took me straight to create a new character. Confusing bc I’ve been there before I checked download character it’s not there also checked previous server also not showing please help I need my character ASAP I’ve already email you back no response 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On Friday night September 25th, 2020 at around 23:00 (11:00 pm) my friend was tearing down my island base for me because I'm in the middle of a major move and i was out all day until then. I got onto the game and loaded into Genesis and my friend tells me that he accidentally demolished the tek transmitter so he'll need help with getting the rest of the stuff from the island because it had to be brought to an obelisk. I go and grab my quetzal in a cryopod and then head to my in-base transmitter. I clicked "transfer to another server", I clicked "the island" and then the load screen came up indicating that i was uploaded into the Ark like always.

After some time, the island map came up and I saw my beds on the map. I selected the first bed beside my bullet storages and clicked "spawn character". As soon as i clicked the button, the game just went straight to the character creation menu. I didn't touch it for about 5 minute because the game had been laggy for a week and i had seen the character creation menu several times that week already.

After about 5 minutes i select the download character button thinking maybe it was still in the Ark. Nothing came up in the download list. I backed out and then clicked download character again thinking maybe it just needed to reload the menus or something; Still nothing. I them clicked start and exit game and then reloaded into island, my character didn't show up and i tried to download character again, it wasn't there either.

My wife suggested it may still be in Genesis so i exited again and loaded into Genesis, still nothing showed up. So i got the idea that maybe i can try loading my account up using the Xbox game pass app for android using the X cloud and maybe the loading menu would fix it. I loaded up the game and still nothing there. I looked on every single server and neither one of them had my character. I have talked to people that lost their character before and i get spotty answers at best in how to proceed with getting my character back. I didn't know where to post this but i would like me character back, I've spent years getting to where it's at. I have already put in a ticket on the contact us section of the wildcard website 3 days ago and no one has even sent me a confirmation email that they received it. I can provide more info upon request about my character name, server name and i also have my implant if it's needed. I would like to restore my character back to it's former self  with it's imprints and completed bosses in tact.
Edited by Tribeofdarkfoxx

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Character Lost - Mega Thread
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic