Character Lost - Mega Thread

Hello!

Sadly I thought having the Xbox Game Pass granted me access to the new Gen 2 map. And when transferring my character (I play on Xbox) it sent my level 85 character,, who I have 600 hours on, to the DLC Server. When I tried to join I was hit by the paywall and now I am wondering how I can get him back. His name is Jason, and my GT is JAM9643.

If there's any way to help please let me know.

i decided to do a single player playthrough of ark from the island to gen 2 but lost my character after i just did the aberration ascension, i cant even see it in download characters, same goes for downloading on other maps, i dont know if this is a bug or not, but if so it needs to get fixed asap, the amount of time and effort it takes to get up to that point is hours and hours of gameplay and id hate to hear of someone having the same problem

When going to this server: EU-PVP-GenTwo915

Removed my character is White Angel 133lvl who had 2 Alpha Ascension. (The Island and Aberration), As well as killing three titans on the Extinction Map and a fully pumped chibi of 5 levels. Please restore my character or upgrade. 

Steam id: 76561198985610804
In Game Name: White Angel

White Angel.jpg

Bonjour, j'ai perdu mon personnage lvl 141 appelé Arouf gangsta lors du transfert du serveur officiel de l'île xbox 107 vers le serveur officiel du centre xbox 98 après cette mise à jour ** v929.14 - 22/06 /// 2021 - Version mineure mise à jour pour les serveurs **

- Correction d'un problème avec Genesis Part 2 n'utilisant pas le bon octree causant des problèmes de performances
- Correction de quelques exploits

D7CCE521-29A9-4CE0-AD7E-301D91115B54.jpeg

J'ai eu le tek cave en dur le boss de gen 1 en dur le rockwell en dur puis alpha dragon alpha, alpha manticore, gamma megapithecus et alpha couvain

Edited by HeRozKaneki

Hello, I lost my lvl 141 character called Arouf gangsta while transferring from the official server of the island xbox 107 to the official server of the xbox 98 center after this update ** v929.14 - 22/06 /// 2021 - Minor version update for servers **

- Fixed issue with Genesis Part 2 not using the correct octree causing performance issues
- Fixed some exploits

Trued using the green obelisk to transfer my character to extinction server was able to pick my bed to load into, screen went black and nothing so I restarted the game tried going to the server character is gone lvl 99 tried going to server I was initially at character gone… no option to upload character idk what to do 😭😭😭

On 6/4/2021 at 4:38 PM, Joebl0w13 said:

Did you submit a ticket?

I’m sorry I didn’t see this message. I did post a bug report and have heard nothing from them. All my imprints and boss unlocks the work I’ve put in is lost because it’s my main character. I work and I just can’t work through it all again. Scheduling with my tribe and everything I’ve done is lost. I am beyond disappointed with the support and while I’ve lost loads of Dinos and stuff over the years from server glitches and other game issues I’ve never complained before. My heart has gone out of the game so unless this character gets restored I will probably not be playing Ark anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, Terminator201219 said:

I went to another server and accidentally clicked delete character... Please help.  I can't get my dinosaurs back😭

Your character is gone. You'll have to start over. 

You can submit a ticket to support and the best they can do is grant your dinos ownership to your new character.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2021 at 2:35 AM, Joebl0w13 said:

Your character is gone. You'll have to start over. 

You can submit a ticket to support and the best they can do is grant your dinos ownership to your new character.

Neuritis has nothing to do with those support. I also lost my character and dino and they didn't get anything back. And they said, "We're sorry." Your support is just a mockery.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, SquashyU said:

I do not even know what to do, I took a break from ark 5 months ago and literally cannot find the character. It was max level and i wrote down what server I left it on. DILO Wildcard, literally a 40 dollar character. If someone could help please let me know.

If you play from steam, pc, You could try to check what server(s) you last played on. Whats your steam ID name? If you dont want to post it, you can PM. (You can see steam names ingame though, first name if you have the "show steam id" option checked)

Not sure if characters that are inactive are deleted at some point or for particular reasons. Ive seen inactive tribemembers vanish from the beds they lay in a few times, but I dont think they are ever completely wiped.

• 4 weeks later...

If i rember right xbox doesnt have the survivor function and if youve gone through all you favorites then you've only got two options. First is id lick to ask is did u check the download. Anytime im gunna be offline for a while i transfer to another map but dont spawn. This places your survivor into the upload. To acess it when spawning onto a map check the download survivor option and it should list its name there.                        If its not in there then what happened is you transfered to another map at an obilisk. This doesnt "or not always" make the map you went to a favorite. Which is why its reccomended you screenshot the seever number asap when u go to a server. Think back to when u wuit did u go on a raid or were you server hopping? If u can rember which map then u just gota start logging into each one. Its painful but the value of a character with boss fights is worth it. So buckle down and wipout the tik tok.

• Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic