Character Lost - Mega Thread

Estábamos haciendo rockwell en alfa con mis amigos cuando lo matamos nos fuimos a la animación, luego se fue la opción de descargar personaje, él lo descargó y cargué la pantalla negra pero se vieron los nombres de los dinos y no cargó nada si no así me fui y volví a entrar pero el personaje ya no salía ni la opción de descarga solo quedaba para crear personaje. Ayúdame a solucionar la pérdida.

i've put this through in he pc bug report and using ps4 report ingame. Guess i was wrong and now trying here since i've heard nothing back yet. back on oct 10th I was disconnected while trying to transfer from 1380 crystal isles to scorched 867 to do my weekly rendering. It happened a few times before but logging back in solved it. This time my character was lost and did not have the option to download. I've never uploaded my character before but not sure if that had anything to do with it. Trying over and over going back to each server only loaded me into character creation, even trying an older server island 297 and getting the same thing. Over time trying over time it gave me a download option but it was too late. Everything on scorched 867 was gone. Every dino I owned was transferred there from 297 to 867 and everyone was gone. no base no nothing like it didn't even exist. I've heard from others this has been an issue but not loosing everything. I was able to return to 1380 with help and basically starting over but almost quiting as well. I came back to the game missing it and over time built up a good number of dinos but being a solo tribe player  it took some time and never thought 1 little glitch would erase everything. i know my base is lost on 867 and 297. I'm rebuilding on 1380 but wondering if the ark gods can do anything about this disconnect and loosing my character resulting in loosing everything I've built up? not sure what info you need other then PS4 JHAKllL swollenmonkeynuts@att.net now on 1380 crystal isle. i know it's also been over a month now and you guys have been busy but a reply would be great if anything good help out from your end.

Edited by Jhakl
adding email

Tribe completed Alpha rockwell and after doing so it would not let us respawn our characters. We were only given the option to  create new ones. I have tried every single method possible to get into contact with someone about this. This happened on Monday. Our whole tribe is basically going to get wiped because of this glitch as we currently play on crystal isles small tribes and transfers open up tomorrow. None of us have characters to defend our base with so this is a pretty huge glitch/error.

Hello, I went to a rag server from ab and when I went over I got an error message, so I had to start ark over and when I went on I went to downloads and my level 94 player is gone not in downloads not in rag server not in ab server. Can you please help me get my character back as I have tames in my ark data that has 24 hours to come out or I lose forever pleaseee helpppp

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, Bluesheildbaby said:

Hello, I went to a rag server from ab and when I went over I got an error message, so I had to start ark over and when I went on I went to downloads and my level 94 player is gone not in downloads not in rag server not in ab server. Can you please help me get my character back as I have tames in my ark data that has 24 hours to come out or I lose forever pleaseee helpppp

Please refer to the following article: My character was erased!

That said, ARK Data is linked to your account, not your survivor. Create a new one and you will be able to download your stuff.

I lost my character last week and I haven't been able to find it and I've searched every server that I've been to. I just hit level 90 and my friends and I were going to do a boss and now I cant find my character anywhere. I dont have a screenshot of it as I dont know how to screenshot on ps4. 

I lost my character after rockwell alpha boss pvp official ps4. After boss my game was locked with blackscreen for long time. I restarted application after 20 min. When i relogged my character wasn loaded, i could just made it anothwr new character level 1. After this i tryed to made it a new character on ragnarok for try to travel, cuz i believe maybe game could give me a message i have already character loaded, and whe i open blueobelisk, stuf i used for boss like flaks acsendent,ammo,shotgun ascendent food and drink were on my new character level 1. I open ticket and im.still waitin answer but i already know how this story will be done. I lose all my tek gram, my tames imprinted. Is not a first time i restart and ask help to wildcard.... they never helped me. We got meshed long time ago... i open a ticket, i sended video, and you knowwjat they answered? "We can give u back 10 tames level 150 without imprinting..." are u serious company? I have still video of mesh and screenshot of tickets and answer of admin.... they dont care nothin about players... i jusf buyed again every dlc for second time cuz my first account psn is gone.... i restarted 4 times character....  i open this topic for denounce my situation, wildcard ignore me.... i have two open ticket. The price of game is 70$.... u must give help.to players or close this game and fix bug. Cuz u ask to much money for this trash. Now you can ban me fro forum if y want. I dont care. I just want to say, this game must fail. Thank you wildcard. U stole my time, my money, and my energy.

hello i lost my caracter and it,s my second lost caracter i never asked to have back my first caracter lost but now i lost another caracter and it,s not cool i was playing i crash after they did an update i try to connect back and i lost my caracter i done all boss to i did my chibi lvl and i was imprint by a reaper i hope you guys can help me out waiting for a message from you guys i wanna play the game again but without my account and enagram i cant do much stuff help me plz! my account name of my first account lost is (human2) lvl 120 lost and now my other account lvl 129 named (mamacita) with all boss done chibi lvl done

Edited by mamacita

10 minutes ago, mamacita said:

hello i lost my caracter and it,s my second lost caracter i never asked to have back my first caracter lost but now i lost another caracter and it,s not cool i was playing i crash after they did an update i try to connect back and i lost my caracter i done all boss to i did my chibi lvl and i was imprint by a reaper i hope you guys can help me out waiting for a message from you guys i wanna play the game again but without my account and enagram i cant do much stuff help me plz! my account name of my first account lost is (human2) lvl 120 lost and now my other account lvl 129 named (mamacita) with all boss done chibi lvl done

why!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg

lost my dam caracter.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

On Wednesday December 9th at around 2-3 in the morning I was going from server to server looking for a base to raid. When I came to this extinction map and I threw out my snow owl in desert. I started to fly away from desert and into the city. My PlayStation blue screened(error coded) so I loaded ark back up and it says my last server was a valg. So I look on that server and it is telling me to create a new survivor. I spent 2 hours rushing to try and find out where my character because I have gigas raising but I had no luck. My PSN is Fuddy5 and my character was level 107 I had Hard rag, and hard valg done. 

On 12/9/2020 at 9:30 AM, Fuddy5 said:

On Wednesday December 9th at around 2-3 in the morning I was going from server to server looking for a base to raid. When I came to this extinction map and I threw out my snow owl in desert. I started to fly away from desert and into the city. My PlayStation blue screened(error coded) so I loaded ark back up and it says my last server was a valg. So I look on that server and it is telling me to create a new survivor. I spent 2 hours rushing to try and find out where my character because I have gigas raising but I had no luck. My PSN is Fuddy5 and my character was level 107 I had Hard rag, and hard valg done. 

Did you ever get any help with this? Its been over a week for me and haven't heard anything.

• Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic