Character Lost - Mega Thread

On 11/1/2020 at 11:22 PM, BigShow said:

Me and a tribe mate completed alpha overseer today, when we went to download survivors game crashed and both our characters got deleted. Im a level 131 with every boss fight completed, and hes a level 105. Is there anyway to get them back?

Same here - I had completed every boss fight except alpha MC and had a level 6 chibi - lost my character and the GM offered to only restore to level 105 - no ascensions.  They said that if I completed them before our meeting to restore that they would get me back to level 131, but for me they took years of building gear, tames, bases, planning and timing in working with others, and there is no way I could get that back with no access to bases, tames or gear.  Then the GM took so long to respond that all my bases, tames and gear decayed, so I am left with nothing.

I really hope it works out for you.  This transfer bug is the worst, and their lack of reasonable support is insulting.

4 hours ago, Lapo said:

I've seen Wildcard work in these cases, exactly as you say, you have to kill all the bosses yourself again. in many cases the player is faster than the GM

I know people for whom it worked out because they were in an active tribe and had access to their base, tames, gear and the support of tribemates to do the ascensions again.  But if you are a solo tribe or the only active member left, it is unlikely to be possible for those of us with jobs.

It shouldn't even be possible to lose your character completely. Characters should be account bound so that you can download and share your experience, tames, tribes, engrams on any server you are currently on. It's ridiculous that it is so easy to lose years of gameplay due to a server roll back. My boyfriend just leveled his character to 155 with all Genesis missions unlocked and lost it. Wild Card does nothing to replace Genesis missions... and since they made it harder to complete certain missions... you are just out of luck there. Also the average player can't just run and do all the ascensions and level a chibi easily before their GM meeting to get their character back to level 155. Especially considering you just lost the character that had all the mission unlocks for the Genesis boss.... you can't simply gather the tribute and summon a boss. It took us months to get mission unlocks.

i have made this thread asking for help from devs , players that have gone through this. first i get an error code “007” and then when i check my download survivor it says failed to fetch survivors list , i heard it’s been happening recently to a lot of people , so is there anyway the devs can help ? or players that have gone trough this ? Thank you

bei mir war das ist ein neu start und mein Charakter ist nicht mehr da das und das alles vor dem spänte Ereignis und es wird immer noch nichts gemacht auch meine ID nummer vom Charakter im Ticket geschrieben damit es leicht haben😉                                                 

Edited by razerna
ark neu start

I am the next person in line lost his charter after last patches

I lost it 5 days ago, when they patch new patch just before Fear event is over .I was going from Extinction to Aberration

but then server crash . I log again at Aberration and download from ARK base, but then again server crash and after that char was lost. For now 5 days and few message still nothing from anywhere. Good thing is we play 2 player in tribe, so for now everything is secure. Bad thing is that my friend is member in our tribe, and cant accept me back in. Prob will lost the tek engrams, but i am hoping to regain my tribe back and my dinos. This is 1300h account and i dont want to start everything from the scratch.

I transferred from EU Island to NA SE , crashed, now everytimw I try to log in with this account it crashes. I log in with my main account and no issues. I'd put a ticket in but I'm tired of waiting weeks for a reply. 

P.S Wildcard , why do you hate NoTek cluster 6 ? We need every map beyond aberration,  you suck!

• Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic