Character Lost - Mega Thread

I have an appointment but my only concern is whether I'll get my alpha Rockwell and alpha master control back before anyone ask i have proof. Transferring to another server is dangerous if they won't give all boss fight completions youve done.

If this is true they need to fix aberration surface zones to have alpha reaper to stop falling in mesh

My level 105 character was deleted and now my imprinted dinos I can't use and all my things in the terminal are deleted. I can start a new survivor with the same name but I can't use them. This just happened about two hours ago on Abberation map. Is there a way to get the character back? I put alot of time into this to lose it.

I finally got to log on (I am a windows 10 user on an xbox cross play server) And since I was on genesis I transferred to ragnorak to check on base there and dinos, transferring to island the game crashed and upon logging back on the game has deleted my survivor. There is no file to download on any map now at all... and each map is asking me to create a new survivor. This means loosing everything I own and my survivor completely? Can I get any help?

On 10/28/2020 at 2:48 PM, Antibod said:

I have an appointment but my only concern is whether I'll get my alpha Rockwell and alpha master control back before anyone ask i have proof. Transferring to another server is dangerous if they won't give all boss fight completions youve done.

If this is true they need to fix aberration surface zones to have alpha reaper to stop falling in mesh

How did you send a ticket to them 

My Character was deleted nearly A week ago while transferring across maps. I've had A ticket in for 6 days now and I still have no response. Doesn't feel great missing most the Halloween event and potentially the 2nd life event thanks to game errors.  Does anyone have any advice on getting Wildcards attention cause this is ridiculous.

On 10/27/2020 at 2:11 PM, millwight said:

Sorry to hear about your predicament just wondering what platform and is this official server? Do you have a screenshot of your tribe governance showing that you are the admin? And do you have a screenshot of your characters specimen implant? I've heard tell of GM's using steam achievements as verification for boss fights.

they dont give much back even with proof im afraid a 105 and 5 engrams regardless of proof 

20 hours ago, tokinterror said:

you will get a 105 back with any extra exp u have earned past 105 but will have to unlock most engrams and ascend again

Thank you very much when I can recover my character and will I have the same implant number to recover my Imprints?

Edited by CharlyBataco

About a month ago I was transferring off my genesis server (146) in the transmitter and I transferred and backed out of the game quickly as if it to not join another server but to go back to the main menu, when I did this it deleted my character that was level 100 with all the tekgrams just about I was wondering how I could get that back saying that this is probably the third our fourth time I’ve lost my character with tek engrams to ark bugs

On 10/30/2020 at 6:39 AM, MinervaXD said:

My Character was deleted nearly A week ago while transferring across maps. I've had A ticket in for 6 days now and I still have no response. Doesn't feel great missing most the Halloween event and potentially the 2nd life event thanks to game errors.  Does anyone have any advice on getting Wildcards attention cause this is ridiculous.

I was in a similar situation - submitted a ticked minutes after my character disappeared.  Contact from a GM happend a couple of days after, but then they wouldn't respond with a link to set up a meet.  I sent emails asking them to extend the decay timer so that I didn't lose everything while I waited.  No response.  After a week I put in another ticket.  By the time the same GM responded to the second one and finally offered a link to the meet calendar, all my bases, tames, gear and BPs were gone.  Then the best part - the first available time was 2 months after that.

I had screenshots, but they didn't do me any good because of the slow response.  If you are not in an active tribe that can keep your stuff from decaying, there are not many ways out of losing years worth of progress unless you really luck out with a responsive and empathetic GM.

I hope it works out for you Minerva.  It is a terrible bug that has been around quite a long time.  I am shocked that there is no reasonable support or response other than "sorry".

I lost my character when  was transferring from server 103 valgero to 112 genesis on small tribes today I was level 105 and had almost every tek engram, 112 genesis was on 255 ping when I joined and didn't know that, then the server went down and rolled back and I lost my character when it rolled back because I spawned it in and when it went down I logged in again and it wasent there I checked 103 but it wasent there also. I would like my character back and get the same implant so I can have my imprinted times my character name was MeowMeow and I was in the tribe FBI on 112 

LiveOps Update

This past week, we completed a Official Network upgrade that will have a positive effect on all platforms.  The intent of the upgrade was to resolve problems relating to character loss, player timeout, latency, and failure to download or upload player data.  We thank you for your understanding and patience as the upgrade came with a brief interruption in service on the Official Network.  Ensuring a smooth playing experience on the Official Network remains a top priority.

About an hour ago Ragna42 had fallen a few seconds after my transfer, back online my character lvl 141 no longer exists, Thanks for the good job WC

• Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic