Character Lost - Mega Thread

21 hours ago, Zapp2020 said:

Yesterday i went to a Ragnarok PVP official server.

I tried to attack somebody but suddenly got blue screened (disconnected and send me back to PS screen with error)

I tried to rejoin for a couple of hours but cant join the server again.

Any solutions?

I tried to join on a random ragnarok server to see if i would get the same problem, but IT let me join that server but not the server where my character is.

R.i.p my lvl 104 character ???

Go you YouTube and search Ark dead zones

I was lucky enough somebody killed me? could respawn after 2 days.

Im done with this game anyway. Im playing since beta and im done with the devs doing nothing to fix problems in the game. They rather focus on bringing new content and let you Pay for it then fixing these problems.

Like for real. I bought the season pass a year ago and now they release a new DLC that you have to Pay for again naaahh that's a big rip off lol

Lost character

Spawned on server 238 was riding a blood stalker for about 5 minutes next thing I know I get kicked to main menu, says "lost connection" join back on the server and my Lv 113 characters with all the alpha boss fights is just gone including poop I had uploaded in my OB thanks alot for your poop game, stop bringing in new maps and fix your pos game 

lost character

i was playing and got kicked out but when i went to join the regular server i play on it is now forcing me to create a new character, i don’t wana do that i’ve been using this one since genesis came out and i’m sure my stuff is still there but i am solo so only so much time till they all starve. can anyone help? 

Over 16 days of waiting for reply for lost character

Lost my 133 character over 16 days ago and still haven't heard anything from anyone. Is this normal? If they wait much longer to get back to me all of my building will be destroyed. I'm sure that all my dino are already dead and prob all my pods are depleted due to power lines decay... What is the normal time i'm supposed to be waiting to get a reply to support ticket?

2 hours ago, RailBender said:

Over 16 days of waiting for reply for lost character

Lost my 133 character over 16 days ago and still haven't heard anything from anyone. Is this normal? If they wait much longer to get back to me all of my building will be destroyed. I'm sure that all my dino are already dead and prob all my pods are depleted due to power lines decay... What is the normal time i'm supposed to be waiting to get a reply to support ticket?

Dino decay is same as wood, like 7 or 8 days I think.. so yea that sucks. If you do manage to get back make sure to supply power back to any cryo fridges. There is a glitch opening an unpowered c fridge it's not sure how long since the power went down and ark just kills all the dinos. Idk what the normal wait time is on tickets, I've never submitted one though I've been arked many times. Even lost a lvl 100 character with most of the tekgrams, but I've heard more often that they wont help us with that, than hearing that they do help, so I didn't even bother.

Lost lvl 134 Character

hello, I think it is misunderstood sorry I'm French lol
I still have my psn account but I lost my character in the Ark game 2 days ago now I would like to recover it because I have a lot of boss done and a lot of dino imprint (a playing time of more than 2 years, the cause of the problem and due to a server transfer (application error) and my character (AnOnYmOuSs) is not found in any of my servers .. can you solve this problem because it comes from your games not from my PSN
more I bought your DLC genesis that I can not even play. thank you for your understanding

Lost Character

hello, my problem is still not resolved I come back to you. Help me recover my level 132 character with +300 imprinted cryo please. it's been 3 days now that it is impossible to recover my character I am really disgusted 2 years that I play with it to lose it in a few seconds .. can you intervene on my subject ?! there is no problem with Steam or Psn I have my account which still works but the loss of the character ..

Account: Jio_59
Nickname: AnOnYmOuSs

Ps: I can attach photos by email if you wish
#Lost character 

• 2 weeks later...

Lost character

Hello 

yesterday I lost a character by transferring from ext to ragnarok, and roleback happened and I lost it. there was no error code or anything it just asked me to create new survivor. I tried to download but nothing, went to ext to see and there was also create new survivor. I submitted a ticket and I am waiting now. but can I expect my tribe ownership back, and my imprinted dinos? I have 2 bases on. one is on ext, one on rag, and there are some imprinted dinos that I want back. what can I expect from them and what is usual time to wait for response. I posted screenshots of bases, and dinos. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2018 at 4:14 AM, MotherOfRaptors said:

Thanks everybody for your answers! No imprints on all my event dinos, reapers, drakes means they are lost. They cant be replaced, I cant just raise some new ones. If they give me a  lvl 100 char with primitive specimen implant instead of my original lvl 122 - this is too much. I shouldnt be forced to ask "kindly" a GM to get back what I lost due to ingame issue and pray that he/she might say yes back. It should be given me back automatically, this should be our rights. How is it still even a thing? I always was thinking- no matter what happens, I wouldn't stop plyaing ark. A few lost dinos while transferring, some drakes get pushed underground while fighting a queen, some boss rex team lost to a bug - I can deal with that, love this game anyways.  But loosing all my progress - I didn't consider that.

This is 100% exactly how I feel. The same exact thing happened to me. My whole server doesn't want me to quit but the fact that I cant get back the things that set me apart, the things I had worked so hard to accomplish only to be told I have to do it all over again. This was indeed the straw that broke the camels backs for me and also goes to show how popular this gave could have been if it wasn't so horribly miss managed.

Edited by Bubonic

Lost character

Hello

I play on server 594 the centre it is being hit with rollbacks today and twice this has happened.

I was getting milk on scorched earth then transferred back not 5 mins after I was back on 594 the game crashed and had a server rollback but this time my character got lost I can’t find it on any of my servers or download it ....

I would not normally mind if it was another character but this was my main one level 116 now what is going on...

I cant get on my main character if I try to go to my server I go to create character and I cant download my main. But when I sign in to my crafter i can see that my main is just in the base sleeping. I submitted a ticket to wildcard but i get the instant reply of whe are not able to help. Can anyone help me I'm a solo player so I'm losing all my bases and stuf on other servers. 

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Character Lost - Mega Thread
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic