Ark Freezing And Crashing When I Open Inventory

Ark Freezing And Crashing When I Open Inventory

I was playing on crystal isle and tried to bring my tame over to the island and I transferred servers like normal but when I arrived I had no inventory or anything in my hot bar so I tried to leave and anytime I open up any inventory besides my own the game crashes I can’t do anything I can’t get back to my dinos  I’ve been stuck here for 24 hours I’m not sure if I have to delete my character and start over because that ain’t happening. I can’t do anything I’m not sure why your game is doing this can I please get some help I spent a lot of money on this game.

Edited by Hueyynewton

this just happened to me on the island map i have 162 dinos and i was takeing fiber out of a megatherium aka the giant ground sloth and i was takeing hide out quickly and bam black screen'd to the dashboard on xbox one x a system that is surpose to be more powerfull then.......... the xbox one also recently on pc my crystal isles save was deleted would be nice if these issues would be fixed soon x.x instead of the game keep eating people's save data wich i dont know how it can do this but it is........

Edited by danlillis