Laveyan's Introduction

Laveyan

Laveyan's Introduction

Hello, I'm Laveyan and I'm decently new to the ark game. I got the game free from epic a while back but I put off trying it for a while. First run on the game I built a decent house in a nice place until some kind of glitch killed me while I was logged off inside my house with my doors locked and unfortunately I was wearing all my best gear at the time so I lost all of it and that was game ending for me because at the time I just wouldn't be able to get that gear back as it was flak I think and I had no knowledge of where to find metal rich rocks, the only metal I was getting was the tiny amounts from mining regular stone rocks, I was barely able to get enough metal back then just to keep my metal pick and hatchet maintained. After that incident I went on break from the game and came back later with a vengeance you could say.

When I came back I spawned in a nice area in the extreme southeast of the island map, it was a quiet area with no aggressive dinos around just some annoying brontos. Explored a small island that was close to my base across the ocean which I later learned was called herbivore island, and that's where I found my first metal rich rocks and from then on I flourished. Ever since then I've played about 11 or 12 hours a day of ark everyday first starting out with a basic thatch house(then it got destroyed by an alpha raptor), then skipped over wood and went straight to a decent stone house and now I have a nice three story cube metal house with two dino pens and two water pens with almost everything made out of metal and now I'm lvl 101 and I play on an official pve NA server on the island map. Also, despite me being a lvl 101 this is actually my first time on the ark forums lol.

Archived