Different kind of disconnectosaurus

DonaldDuck

Different kind of disconnectosaurus

Now the game has a new mutation of Disconnectosaurus. 

I've encountered this several times now, I cannot access dino inventory, or any other inventory such as smithy/fabricator, but the world still alive, my dino can still kill wild dino, but my character cannot ride any dino, or sometimes a specific dino, it's "partially DC" , seems like the game doesnt like a connection in certain way, how come I'm half connected and half disconnected, it's really weird, either I'm in or I'm dc, it's like zombifying connection.

8 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

Its cause your character is not actually moving around, its stuck at ur bed. If you try to access something near ur bed your will find that you can. The solution is to have 2 beds in your base and fast travel from one to the other, go back and get ur dropped bag and then you will be fine. Its a long existing bug.

But it happens in the middle of doing something not near bed or sleeping or respawning, one time was out gathering stones with doed and megatherium as bodyguard, the behavior was as if I was disconnected, I could not access doed inventory and when I unmounted I couldn't mount doed anymore, it's frozen, but the world still alive, my megatherium kept fighting with the raptor and I saw it until my mega finally killed it and harvested its meat. Other time I couldnt access some dinoes inventory , but I could access some others.

When that happens the only way to make everything normal again is by relogging, which relog itself in Ark is a game of trial and error by itself, so the frustrationosaurus attacking and just keep doing it until finally beat it. Partially DC, that's NEW to me.

8 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

Ive only experienced that upon logging in

I experience delayed interaction when there is high ping.
Server I was on 15 mins ago showed it's ping listed as 590, or failed to list it. Before I logged out, I was struggling to interact with anything. Now I see it is gone offline.

Laggasaurus Rex.

Archived