Swamp fever

Hdjd

It can have it's benefits, usually more in PvP I would say.

I suppose it keeps things interesting, it is annoying at times and I have been through the phase of hating it with a passion, but you learn eventually to accept it's place in the game.

besides the antidote is really not that difficult to get, Especially if you know there is swamp fever going around on a server it never hurts to stock up on antidote supplies just in case, I mean the hardest ingredient to get is probably the rare mushrooms with leech blood being the second, both of those resources have a spoil time of a few days, so stocking up on a bunch of it and storing it somewhere is all you really need to never have to worry about the swamp aids ever again. Just prepare for the eventuality that you will get it at some point, rather than acting like you will manage to just avoid it and then getting upset when the inevitable happens. Be proactive and not reactive when it comes to the swamp aids and you will be much happier for it ;)

On 8/27/2020 at 11:57 AM, Hdjd said:

Swamp fever

Why is it so raptorin easy to get swamp fever and next to impossible to get the raptorin antidote? I'm level raptorin 70 and can't get the raptorin leech blood who the hell passed this as a good idea.

If you tame just one good carnivore (or a therizino) you can get leech blood quite easily. When you wander around the swamp killing things you will inevitably get some leech blood in the process (just remember to check your mount for leeches when you dismount).

Why did they port it over to aberration? Sure you can get leech blood from lampreys but it is awfully annoying.

It wouldn't be so bad with the stat loses but the coughing every 30-50 seconds and the annoying animations make it just unbearable. 

Also why would they update it during the pandemic? Clearly some kind of sick joke from wildcard.

Archived