Legacy

Pully

Suggestion

Legacy

Hi I'm new to ARK I wasn't aware of legacy and official, so I joined on a legacy server. I have since built up alot which is to much real time I spent to move to official and start again. Im just starting to realise there Is No support for legacy players and we haven't gotten the crystal isles map yet. If the legacy servers are like this you should give people warning before they join especially if they are new.
We pay equally same for the game and all the DLC maps we should receive the same support and same release times as official.

2 replies to this server topic

34 minutes ago, Pully said:

Legacy

Hi I'm new to ARK I wasn't aware of legacy and official, so I joined on a legacy server. I have since built up alot which is to much real time I spent to move to official and start again. Im just starting to realise there Is No support for legacy players and we haven't gotten the crystal isles map yet. If the legacy servers are like this you should give people warning before they join especially if they are new.
We pay equally same for the game and all the DLC maps we should receive the same support and same release times as official.

legacy r same as officials, but no support (wich u barely get on offi anyway neither) and alot less servers. The community in legacy is much better cuz its smaller and most people know each other. Alot less trollers because if someone trolls, the troller will be found quick cuz there arent many servers he can hide. We get all dlcs but mostly 2/4 servers wich is enough and we get m later then officials. Legacy pc got crystal isles 3 days after launch. Assuming same for consoles so prob thursday night or friday night. And this doesnt count for all official players obviously. But the community there is selfish and toxic af

Archived