Why the FUDGE do you let transfers into CRYSTAL ISLES

Jay89

Why the FUDGE do you let transfers into CRYSTAL ISLES

there's level 120+ players on less that 24 hours of Xbox Crystal Isles which must of transferred into the server.

Why disable transfers if you can transfer characters that's the stupidest crap I've ever known.

We want fresh servers fresh starts not half a job Harry transfer wise 

28 minutes ago, GP said:

This has been the same with every DLC/Mod, why act as if it's a surprise after several years?

I assumed you might of used some common sense after all these years as I've not played in a while on official.  no transfers means it should be no transfers it's just half assed and makes no sense

Maybe that's because they are new servers for all the community, not beginner servers for people who haven't played official in a while. The no transfer relates to resources and dinos so that people can't come in with pre-built structures or OP tames and claim the whole map. Even if you are 120 you still have to start with stone tools and grind your way up the same as every other player.

• Volunteer Moderator
47 minutes ago, Jay89 said:

I assumed you might of used some common sense after all these years as I've not played in a while on official.  no transfers means it should be no transfers it's just half assed and makes no sense

Doesn't matter whether I use commonsense or not, i'm not involved with the game's development.

But maybe you should have used commonsense after all these years to not assume something may have changed. If there were no character transfers allowed at all then the population of new servers would be considerably less, and when it comes to paid DLC (which I know this is not) there's not much profit in doing that.

One would also think that you'd use commonsense that after all these years and since you haven't played on official in a while that it doesn't make sense to go back to official knowing that such things won't have changed. Lets face it, you never expected them to have changed the transfers process whether you admit it or not.

3 hours ago, Jay89 said:

Your idea of common sense is skewed. People can transfer characters but cannot transfer resources or dinos, this is what "no transfers" has always meant in ARK, it's nothing new.

Crystal Isles is not a map for new characters, it's a new map for existing characters, that should be an easy concept to understand if you're using actual common sense.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived