No dedicated servers for ps4 again

Douse wildcard even care about its ps4 users why do we get no dedicated servers again. People pay for 2 ps plus accounts and 2 copys of genesis season pass  and want to play with friends.  Then here comes crystal isles and bang , again no dedicated servers. Why?  And please dont say we are working on it , because no one believes you any more.

• Volunteer Moderator
27 minutes ago, Willbudai said:

Douse wildcard even care about its ps4 users why do we get no dedicated servers again. People pay for 2 ps plus accounts and 2 copys of genesis season pass  and want to play with friends.  Then here comes crystal isles and bang , again no dedicated servers. Why?  And please dont say we are working on it , because no one believes you any more.

Please make sure you are updated to the correct version:  Client v550.6

I have asked, and there quite a few servers running CI for PS4.

Is it that hard to provide an answer to this? I just want to know whether the issues are on the client side or developer side. Just tell us if it's working or not.

It was explicitly stated that it would be available for PS4 Pro only for it to be the exact opposite. I also submitted a ticket asking whether it was indeed available only to have been directed back to here.

Soo frustrating off the back of Genesis Pt. 1 not being told dedicated servers were not available. Extra frustration when you see the DLC on sale when you bought it full price at launch!

I am always updated, and still nothing, when i asked this same question in general forum chat over 8 hours ago, not one person responded, no sarcastic comments, no " sorry you are having this issue" nothing, tells me they either have no clue what went wrong or are being very obscure about it. thankfully, this map was free, if they actually expected someone to PAY for it, definitely a lot more people would be on the prowl to flame.

How incompetent are the developers? Honestly, the day before you release the announcement that literally says dedicated servers would be available. Nek minut nothing works (even after a patch). Surely one guy had just one job and that was to check that the updates were actually working. 

I would have gotten more value by spending 10gb downloading trailer videos of Crystle Isles.