Cryosickness while farming gets me sick

JustaViking

Suggestion

Cryosickness while farming gets me sick

When you go farm to another map, you need at least two tames (ie: argy + anky), but to drop those you need to wait 5 minutes between each. Its actually 5 minutes when you are there... doing nothing... enclosed in your spawn box.
So, it sucks when you go farm to another map and you need to wait to drop your tame.

My suggestion is to disable Cryosickness on farming dinos like anky, doed, rat, casteroid. Not on argy, cuz it can be used for fighting as well, so only on farming ones.

So, if someone goes farm he will drop anky first (getting no cryosickness marker), then can insta drop Argy if he has no timer from a previous tame.

3 replies to this server topic

But what about Theris and Mammoths? Or Dunkleos and Anglers? Magmasaurs? "Farming" dinos come in all shapes and sizes, and to add a feature to only three or four dinos seems ultimately useless. Depending on how far you are from the resources you want you could pad the cryo-cooldown time by traveling to your destination, or do something away from the game(This is what I do for breeding and stuff).

Archived