How many Blood Packs for Bloodstalker lv 150 now ?

DonaldDuck

Thats crazy, so boring stockpiling the bloodpack, but it's kinda like passive tame, we pay the time farming the bloodpack, but if fail because not having the needed amount will be gone to waste.

I made 200 just now, 2 got spoiled so I was left with 198, I looked around looking for bloodstalker and a lv 55 grabbed me, I tamed it and my bloodpack all gone, so a Lv55 costed me 198 lol, what a coincidence, if I only had 197 it probably wouldnt have been tamed.

Costed me 2 frogs on top of that though, the dinoes I used for transporting me around the bog were dead killed by nearby spino, first I used one but bloodstalker dropped me to die so I went using my other frog. Both ended  up dead. My tames seem to die a lot in Genesis. 

Controlling this thing is hard, so weird. And what should I level, stam, hp, atk or what ? This is my first bloodstalker, I want to use it to kill Megachelon for getting mats for making that floating water platform. But first I have to learn how to control it.

10 hours ago, DodoRaptor said:

I don't know. Hasn't Dododex updated to 2x already? Because it's values have worked for me post update, meaning 1280 might be correct.

Hi, I'm the developer of Dododex. Dododex will update to 2x as soon as ARK does, so if you're on official servers, you should enter "2" as your taming multiplier, since there's a 2x event right now.

Dododex's Bloodstalker numbers are currently accurate.

18 hours ago, danleveille said:

Hi, I'm the developer of Dododex. Dododex will update to 2x as soon as ARK does, so if you're on official servers, you should enter "2" as your taming multiplier, since there's a 2x event right now.

Dododex's Bloodstalker numbers are currently accurate.

Weird though, I'm sure I tamed a lv 55, and I only had 198 bloodpacks with me, according to dododex it shld need 260 bloodpacks for a lv 55 with 2x taming. But I tamed it. I'll post the bloodstalker level later when I log into the game, it's tamed with 57% efficiency coz I didnt sacrifice any tames.

Oh and THANKS A TON for Dododex, very helpful everytime I tame something. :D even with how many arrows will be used to knock any dino down. 

Screenshot_20.thumb.jpg.ec40944a911dd0ae2924a573ebec21f9.jpg

Or is it because THE DEFAULT tame rate was changed to 2x, and if there's event it should hv been 4x ? but doesnt seem like it, been playing for weeks now and taming everyday, other tames fit the 2x multiplier.

-edit-

Here's the Bloodstalker I tamed, lv 55 using only 198 bloodpacks while it should be 260 .

I have a habit to name my tamed dino $Name + B(base)lv + whatfood +(will use - if not max efficiency with the food used) and how many lvls. I havent leveled it up yet coz I dunno yet what stats I want.

Screenshot_30.thumb.jpg.973f0523e9b5afa5630a206cfcdda0ff.jpg

Screenshot_29.thumb.jpg.3b84376d7ffd031b644d176150ad0168.jpg

7 hours ago, DonaldDuck said:

Weird though, I'm sure I tamed a lv 55, and I only had 198 bloodpacks with me, according to dododex it shld need 260 bloodpacks for a lv 55 with 2x taming. But I tamed it. I'll post the bloodstalker level later when I log into the game, it's tamed with 57% efficiency coz I didnt sacrifice any tames.

Here's the Bloodstalker I tamed, lv 55 using only 198 bloodpacks while it should be 260 .

The required bloodpacks will range from +/-25%, so 198 is within that range.

And yeah, you can ignore the taming effectiveness. I don't have that implemented since the taming formula is so different for the bloodstalker.

3 hours ago, danleveille said:

The required bloodpacks will range from +/-25%, so 198 is within that range.

And yeah, you can ignore the taming effectiveness. I don't have that implemented since the taming formula is so different for the bloodstalker.

Ah I see, now that you mention it, I just noticed that it's already written in description right there. That explains.

Archived