ini codes Add back creatures WC removed via ini

HigherFlyer

On 2/18/2021 at 6:54 PM, SexyAngel said:

it's not from my nitrado config it's from word pad so I could see if I messed up somewhere hence why it shows up as rtf

There are some irregularities in that things like commas and some newline indicator that my computer doesn't understand but I'm going to chock up to rtf (I'm assuming you don't have \par at the end of every line) Are you sure it's going in the right place under your ini? It should be under the [ServerSettings] header if I remember correctly.

• 3 weeks later...

so would this work? 

[/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSnow",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="IceJumper",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="OWL",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoods",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Gacha",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Spider",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("bogspider_character_bp_c"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="bogspider_character_bp_c",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesMonsterIsland",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Spindle",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="EnforcerSpawner",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSnow",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Shifter",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Shapeshifter_Small_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Shapeshifter_Small_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.3)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesMountain",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Rock Drake",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("RockDrake_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="RockDrake_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_OwlSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=61)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_SpindlesSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=27)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_GachaSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=38)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Rock Drake_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=75)

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Torsten85 said:

Hi I am very interested in how to run cluster on win 10. do you want to help me?

Hey! Sure! When I have time probably this weekend I can do a full write up, if I forget don't be afraid to dm me to remind me. For now all you need to know is the following:
I haven't figured out how to get multiple servers running on one computer because of the whole licensing stuff but for multiple computers I'm using a software called "syncthing" https://syncthing.net/ to synchronise the 'cluster' folder in the server files. And In the command prompt after starting the servers I use net stop licensemanager to make sure the servers don't randomly die and I use a application I created myself to automatically backup the server config, saves and transfer data. I can upload that somewhere if it sounds interesting. As a bit of a fun thing I also made it automatically update the message of the day. This has very quickly turned into an ad for that 😂. Anyway DM me for more info or wait for me to get around to making a full write up or just ask any questions you have now. I'm happy to help! image.png.3336e798a60e72fd3b4b4c63735831c2.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you had any luck messing with the z offset of spawns?   If I spawn in an Aberrant Megalania with the console and give it a z offset of.... I think its 3 or higher, it will spawn in clinging to the closest wall or ceiling.   But when I added them to my .ini, they spawn in Old Railway Cave and Hidden Grotto, but they ignore the zoffset even if I have it set to 1000 and just spawn on the ground.   This is the code I'm using:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="AB_DinoSpawnEntries_FertileCave",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="AbMeglania",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Megalania_Character_BP_Aberrant_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Megalania_Character_BP_Aberrant_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05), NPCsSpawnOffsets=(X=0.0,Y=0.0,Z=1000.0)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="AB_DinoSpawnEntries_BioLumCave",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="AbMeglania",EntryWeight=0.03,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Megalania_Character_BP_Aberrant_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Megalania_Character_BP_Aberrant_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.03, NPCsSpawnOffsets=(X=0.0,Y=0.0,Z=1000.0)))

• 1 month later...

Archived