Jump to content

Community Crunch 234: Community Fan Art & More


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont understand why ark players are so toxic in game and here, who cares if they post a community crunch instead of bug fixes or teasers? It's their choice to post that stuff. Fortnite got rid of pa

Just a friendly reminder to all who read this. Something will go horribly wrong on the august 25 update. Don't have your characters, creatures, or items in upload. Do not leave babies out. Lock it up

worst community crunch of all time 

On 21/08/2020 at 22:03, HomieFox said:

Eu não entendo por que os jogadores do ark são tão tóxicos no jogo e aqui, quem se importa se eles postam uma análise da comunidade em vez de correções de bugs ou teasers? É escolha deles postar essas coisas. Fortnite se livrou das notas de patch, mas sua comunidade não grita com isso toda semana quando eles corrigem coisas (eu realmente não sigo muito Fortnite, então não tenho certeza se eles adicionaram notas de patch de volta ou algo assim). sobre coisas

Vem defender empresa não seu fdp. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zarn said:

Would love to try new map on No Tek . As usual we are abandoned and unsupported . All attenpts to contact wildcard about this  falls on deaf ears....no new map since aberration...frustrating for a good sized No Tek player base...

That's never going to happen on official. Use the tools available to create what you want.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, IndridCold1966 said:

8pm PDT. So 10pm here. Nice. So basically Wednesday . Another big slap in the face to Xbox players. At least they are consistent. 

How is it a slap in the face to Xbox players? You realise there will be plenty of Xbox players that get it at more convenient times because of the location they live on this planet.

So how does your timezone mean it's a slap in the face to Xbox players?????

Link to post
Share on other sites

@StudioWildcard With this times just NA players can play, in EU the update is ay 12pm, so wednesday, there is not time to play until the next day, while in NA they have lots if hours to play, advancing much more than EU por other regions, this is a way of just taking into account NA PS4 players. The release time should be done hours earlier.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, nacho12dp said:

@StudioWildcard With this times just NA players can play, in EU the update is ay 12pm, so wednesday, there is not time to play until the next day, while in NA they have lots if hours to play, advancing much more than EU por other regions, this is a way of just taking into account NA PS4 players. The release time should be done hours earlier.

Every timezone cannot get amazing release time. WC operates on PST, so that's when major patches happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

Every timezone cannot get amazing release time. WC operates on PST, so that's when major patches happen.

Think it was 3 hours earlier, then un pacific time would be at 12am and in EU ah 9pm, thats a good time, or even at 10 am un pst and EU will have the update at 7pm, there are much better time options.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2020 at 9:43 PM, EliteQuarmada said:

Just a friendly reminder to all who read this. Something will go horribly wrong on the august 25 update. Don't have your characters, creatures, or items in upload. Do not leave babies out. Lock it up and hide it out. Do not transfer servers! I repeat something WILL go wrong on the august 25th update. Don't be a fool! 

TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN!  Hey Wildcard, I BET $100 BUCKS SOMETHING YOU DIDN’T TEST GETS SCREWED UP OR SCREWS THE ENTIRE GAME SOME HOW!  DOUBLE OR NOTHING IT TAKES LONGER THAN A WEEK TO GET FIXED!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...