Community Crunch 234: Community Fan Art & More

StudioWildcard

48 minutes ago, ccz2887 said:

TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN!  Hey Wildcard, I BET $100 BUCKS SOMETHING YOU DIDN’T TEST GETS SCREWED UP OR SCREWS THE ENTIRE GAME SOME HOW!  DOUBLE OR NOTHING IT TAKES LONGER THAN A WEEK TO GET FIXED!

They already did it XD I turned my game off for the update. I return... AAANNNNNNDDDD OPEN! NOT. I can't connect to the server AGAIN. Last update I lost my 10 babies because I thought i'll be back in 15min. But i was able to connect to the server only after 1.5 days ?

This time i froze all the babies. And hoped everything will be OK. Now I really think whether I should buy DLC. As 1 day I can lose more because of this "great" servers... I don't want to waste my time and money on game which can't provide me with at least "You-won't-lose-anything-because-of-us". For now we have: "1 day U'll lose something precious. We warn U. And we won't compensate it. We take more but return less. Why? It's our politics. Why didn't we fix it if we knew? It's not our politics. That's all"

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Marcchillin said:

Love how Xbox releases at end of day.

It's not Xbox release that's at the end of the day, it's your timezone that is at the end of the day.

There will be a lot of other Xbox players around the world that get it not at the end of the day. You also realise some PC and PS4 players will get their updates at the end of the day or the middle of the night too?

I don't understand why people are claiming Xbox is at the end of the day when we all know how timezones work.

2 hours ago, Thyago said:

It updated but Im not noticing any improvement of rates. Sadly

Leading up to the event, they had a 2x event active, so you won't notice any change. However, the evo events will probably be 4x (given the old rates) while now it is 2x.

As for the people complaining about updates, do you know of another game of this scale, with this many types of assets that has smooth updates on each server and overall? Pretty great how people can complain about a few minutes late update or losing stuff to it; just stop what you're doing 30 minutes before it and relax. As far as I'm aware, they don't say "we'll be back in 15 minutes exactly so you should be fine", so simply don't expect it. 

Edited by Wackysaurus
Telling people to stop complaining about updates not being smooth

21 hours ago, Wackysaurus said:

Leading up to the event, they had a 2x event active, so you won't notice any change. However, the evo events will probably be 4x (given the old rates) while now it is 2x.

As for the people complaining about updates, do you know of another game of this scale, with this many types of assets that has smooth updates on each server and overall? Pretty great how people can complain about a few minutes late update or losing stuff to it; just stop what you're doing 30 minutes before it and relax. As far as I'm aware, they don't say "we'll be back in 15 minutes exactly so you should be fine", so simply don't expect it. 

So basically nothing changed.

it will only have an effect when a new event come out?

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Thyago said:

So basically nothing changed.

it will only have an effect when a new event come out?

What's changed is that the increased rates you had every weekend is now standard across the entire week.

So people that claim they only played at weekends because of 2x now have no excuse about only playing at weekends because the entire week is boosted.

On 8/25/2020 at 5:31 AM, GP said:

How is it a slap in the face to Xbox players? You realise there will be plenty of Xbox players that get it at more convenient times because of the location they live on this planet.

So how does your timezone mean it's a slap in the face to Xbox players?????

No reason, at all,  we have to wait 5 hours longer than Sony. That's how. How dis you miss that?

• 1 year later...