Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Im not sure,but in previous events i dont recall us getting a breed buff during Halloween,or xmas. But fingers crossed they might change the base rates,they are boosting the tame harvest xp on the 25th permanently for the 2nd time,many people are whining in the comments for breeding to also be permanently increased. They might do it to keep people interested,im sure the numbers are bad since they disabled the mating boost,i know im not playing atm,or my friends. Crystal isles will only boost numbers on xbox alittle while then its ghost town until events or genesis pt2.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BertNoobians said:

this is like asking, "can you please make the servers unplayable for everybody"

stop this begging for breeding events, we had half a year breeding event and it was a disaster.

I dont disagree,lets hope the game runs better on the next console. If its all backwards compatible. Might not help tho if rubbish servers are the issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BertNoobians said:

this is like asking, "can you please make the servers unplayable for everybody"

stop this begging for breeding events, we had half a year breeding event and it was a disaster.

I played all throughout those events, didnt have any more issues than I already do anyway so speak for yourself. I personally would love another breeding event sometime soon.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

I played all throughout those events, didnt have any more issues than I already do anyway so speak for yourself. I personally would love another breeding event sometime soon.

if you read my post, you would understand i was not speaking for myself.
you think only about yourself and dont care that other servers will become unplayable. isnt that unfair ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BertNoobians said:

if you read my post, you would understand i was not speaking for myself.
you think only about yourself and dont care that other servers will become unplayable. isnt that unfair ?

Not at all, I read your post correctly and yours was not the first that I have read admonishing breeding events because they are "unplayable" and I play on 5 different servers which at worst was only marginally worse than any other day. You say you were not speaking for yourself which is EXACTLY what I stated, which is why I said speak for yourself instead of speaking for "everybody" because that sentiment is not mine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

Not at all, I read your post correctly and yours was not the first that I have read admonishing breeding events because they are "unplayable" and I play on 5 different servers which at worst was only marginally worse than any other day. You say you were not speaking for yourself which is EXACTLY what I stated, which is why I said speak for yourself instead of speaking for "everybody" because that sentiment is not mine.

exactly, not your problem. it is mine and many others. 
this is due to events and breeding events, 87 pages:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Piffguru said:

Not at all, I read your post correctly and yours was not the first that I have read admonishing breeding events because they are "unplayable" and I play on 5 different servers which at worst was only marginally worse than any other day. You say you were not speaking for yourself which is EXACTLY what I stated, which is why I said speak for yourself instead of speaking for "everybody" because that sentiment is not mine.

Why would he speak for himself when Wildcard employer even did confirm that Breeding boost has highest impact on server performance leading to some servers having unplayable performance.

Just because you server doesn't have bad performance doesn't means other servers have too during the  breeding events. There are 4k servers across all platforms.

Reference: https://twitter.com/ZenRowe/status/1271126617079705600

Edited by juzek19985
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You are not wrong Bertnoobians!

My once official Ragnarok server I left abandon completely know it will never run right again after the last event messed it up forever.  But we have crystal Isles and the Genesis maps now.  Really people you need to learn to leave a server official pve when it falls apart.  Just walk away and rebuild.  Stop clinging so hard to your past and move forward.  

MOVE YOUR BASE OF OPERATION TO A NEW DLC MAP

 

And give us more breeding events I need to get my colorful owls / wyverns raised to adulthood.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...