I keep dying of dehydration.

Jemcrystal

I don't want to spend point in water or food cause needed in weight.  But I get bored while mining ores and scamper off to play on the internet.  I have died of dehydration in this game way more than I ever died to dinos.  Something kinda wrong  about that.  It's boring to die over and over again no battle no fun just yo need to drink a million times a minute.  I am wearing ghillie armor and a high level otter before you tell me noob tips.

I have my doubts about the desert clothes reducing water need.  I wear desert now again but prefer ghillie because ghil makes you less the target.  I do know the tent works but on official don't think you can drop it where building is not allowed.  I cave mine.  Tent is heavy.  When you are mining every little bit helps in weight reduction.   I'm riding an anklo mostly but I get off to carry the ores over to my bird who has all the weight carry.  That is a tiny bit of walking and a lot of dehydration for a tiny bit of walking.  Bleh, w/e.

Is good fun game has entertained me for two years.  Little complaints.  No anger.

Desert armour does work,best tip i can give you is forget canteens.. Learn how to make recipes using the cooking pot and a note,you can make op food and drinks using berrys and raw meat that heal you as well as replenish your water n food. This is the best way and easy with basic dinos. You can use a craft skilled player to make the recipes even better if you wanted too but isnt really necessary. Recipes guides on youtube.

9 hours ago, Jemcrystal said:

I don't want to spend point in water or food cause needed in weight.  But I get bored while mining ores and scamper off to play on the internet.  I have died of dehydration in this game way more than I ever died to dinos.  Something kinda wrong  about that.  It's boring to die over and over again no battle no fun just yo need to drink a million times a minute.  I am wearing ghillie armor and a high level otter before you tell me noob tips.

From this complaint, you would think the game doesn't provide water jars and canteens.

Archived