Need help

Bostonsox777

26 minutes ago, Bostonsox777 said:

Need help

Was farming element dust and got my dodic meshed into the ground when I  picked it up. Now what?

well what happened after it meshed? did it get killed?  pretty much you can file a ticket, but I"m hearing stories that they aren't helping w/ lost animals due to meshing.  You might also post the pic of tribe log incident if it was killed by mesh detection on the thread that's pinned to the top of the forum.  Doeds being carried now is kind of problematic in some spots on maps.  As far as I can tell slopes are a killer for using a kark and doed these days .  The floor keeps knocking the doed or anky out of it's left claw when the kark lands on an incline. I can only imagine what's happening when an argent flys too low... though I guess we know now.

Back on legacy we had an anky under the mesh outside our doors for days. Eventually I got a platformed quetz, dropped a foundation as low as it would allow then built 2 ramps coming down from the front and scooped it back up.

If your try this and it dies to anti-mesh, I hold no responsibility. Better to put a feeding trough near it and put in a ticket ?

Archived