Latest NEWs on ARk 8/19 2020

CamCam123

Latest NEWs on ARk 8/19 2020

Over that past days we had a few news dropped by Cedric "ceddybear" from wildcard. 

Main one being the ExtraLife event being confirmed that is happening. 

For those that don't know what this event is a charity fund raiser by WildCard that last 24 hours or so. At the same time every donation  sums up for a milestone to increase the multiplier of the actual game in official. 

To those who love the grind this is a great day to farm and breed. 

In this charity event they always drop big news in regards of future DLCs so expect some Genesis Part 2 news from wildcard.

I think the biggest news will be release by the end of November as Cedric has announced a big release which I believe is going to be another free map like Crystal Isles. But that is my guess. I believe the map that will be released is the one named TIAMAT. You can check that map in the steam workshop for ark. Beautiful  Map!

Last but not least, rumors going around the webs are saying that next big patch will be a 20Gb to account for TLC for some old dinos. People are expecting the Carno and Megalodon to be worked on. 

Expect bugs for sure to come with that.

10 hours ago, GP said:

I don't recall a big release being referred to? Where was this?

Ced release that hype tweet. 

Telling everyone that there will be something HUGE coming up soon. That he hated holding that information up. Check his tweet. I didn't say that was exactly what they were going to be releasing. It is my guess as I mentioned. Since that map is the most complete Sponsored mod as of now. 

• Volunteer Moderator

I assume you are referring to this.

It doesn't actually refer to anything about a big release. There's clearly lots exciting coming, but nothing to indicate something huge around November.

In regards to another Mod Map, with CI just released and Genesis 2 in March i'd be surprised if they squeeze out another map. I could be wrong though, but i'd be surprised if it was a map.

4 hours ago, GP said:

I assume you are referring to this.

It doesn't actually refer to anything about a big release. There's clearly lots exciting coming, but nothing to indicate something huge around November.

In regards to another Mod Map, with CI just released and Genesis 2 in March i'd be surprised if they squeeze out another map. I could be wrong though, but i'd be surprised if it was a map.

You can imagine how I feel now holding onto all this ARK info. Why do I have this job again? ??

Fall/Winter will be exciting. Buckle up.

If that is not announcing that something big will be released or at least mention on fall...then what does that mean? is a TEASE! lol 

And there is only a few things they can tease right now to be honest. a Tlc, Genesis part 2, or a Map. Which might be TIAMAT.

That is all i said ? 

But to be honest not expecting much more than a map to keep us busy until Genesis Part 2. If i can be honest. The Tlc is already confirmed...so all there is to "discussed or announced" is either a map or a much more bigger TLC than anticipated. If we want to get critical with that lol 

• Volunteer Moderator
7 hours ago, CamCam123 said:

If that is not announcing that something big will be released or at least mention on fall...then what does that mean? is a TEASE! lol

Well doesn't necessarily mean it's one big thing, i.e. a map.

I suspect there's tons more QoL stuff they'll be adding along with the TLC. There's plenty of other things they could be planning, but nah it doesn't mean one big thing is going to drop, could be lots of things.

8 hours ago, GP said:

Well doesn't necessarily mean it's one big thing, i.e. a map.

I suspect there's tons more QoL stuff they'll be adding along with the TLC. There's plenty of other things they could be planning, but nah it doesn't mean one big thing is going to drop, could be lots of things.

only reason I expect a new map is because of the sudden drop of players in official after 4x was done. but that is just a guess. Also, to keep us entertained for the next 4 months before last DLC release to the Ark story. Not to mentioned the Tiamat tweeter keeps mentioning that map being PVP oriented. Which is obviously ark's biggest focus. 

But yes, we already know about the QoL and the TLC.  So that is definitely not a big news anymore. A map on the other hand would be entertaining to hype. 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, CamCam123 said:

only reason I expect a new map is because of the sudden drop of players in official after 4x was done. but that is just a guess. Also, to keep us entertained for the next 4 months before last DLC release to the Ark story. Not to mentioned the Tiamat tweeter keeps mentioning that map being PVP oriented. Which is obviously ark's biggest focus. 

But yes, we already know about the QoL and the TLC.  So that is definitely not a big news anymore. A map on the other hand would be entertaining to hype. 

There's not been a sudden drop of players because of 4x, ARK's just going through its usual rollercoaster of players, nothing different from normal.

We know there is QoL and TLC coming but we don't know the details. Don't assume that anything being hyped right now is going to be about something that's never been hinted at before.

As for maps, it is kinda silly to keep releasing tons of new maps to force the further spread of players across servers. Again I could be wrong but i'd find it hard to believe that they release another map so soon after CI before Gen 2.

For all we know there could be a new sponsored mod being made official that is not a map. Could be anything.

Also ARK's biggest focus is certainly not PVP. They focus just as much, if not more on PVE these days.

37 minutes ago, GP said:

There's not been a sudden drop of players because of 4x, ARK's just going through its usual rollercoaster of players, nothing different from normal.

We know there is QoL and TLC coming but we don't know the details. Don't assume that anything being hyped right now is going to be about something that's never been hinted at before.

As for maps, it is kinda silly to keep releasing tons of new maps to force the further spread of players across servers. Again I could be wrong but i'd find it hard to believe that they release another map so soon after CI before Gen 2.

For all we know there could be a new sponsored mod being made official that is not a map. Could be anything.

Also ARK's biggest focus is certainly not PVP. They focus just as much, if not more on PVE these days.

Wait, look at this ;) maybe we can bandwagon my thought now that there is some..."proof" if you want to check this out. A little bit of a clue...I think ;) all in good fun :D 

Tamiat like.PNG

Tamiat Response.PNG

• Volunteer Moderator

What "proof"?

That someone "liked" your tweet because you said something nice about their Mod?

I'm not saying there's no big map announcement, but i'm saying there's nothing to remotely suggest at this time that a new map is coming before Gen 2. I mean CI has only just been released on console too.

But I do start to see how rumours begin because people create topics like this.

6 minutes ago, GP said:

What "proof"?

That someone "liked" your tweet because you said something nice about their Mod?

I'm not saying there's no big map announcement, but i'm saying there's nothing to remotely suggest at this time that a new map is coming before Gen 2. I mean CI has only just been released on console too.

But I do start to see how rumours begin because people create topics like this.

God, you are a grumpy old man lol

All we can know is what they throw at us. IS ALL SPECULATION BRO lol

But, at least there is a sign. And that is all we have!

You may now go back to being grumpy! ? 

Archived