kicked out of the tribe

Hilli70

kicked out of the tribe

Hello Wildcard, Hello Survivors

My character (Luisa T-Rex) gets kicked out of the tribe from time to time. Without a member of the tribe doing it.
This has happened to me twice now, today and a week ago. It happened to me on EU- PvE Server926

Another member of our tribe has already been kicked out three times. It happened to Heazi on EU- PvE Server 59 and 926

If other survivors have the same problem, write it in here.

Greetings
Hilli

Kick out the tribe.jpg

it happens quite frequently. i had it happen on Crystal Isles and on Extinction. A tribe member experiences it on SE and Extinction. and it happens to clones or mains - makes no difference. it also makes no difference whether you got an implant on you when transfering or not having it in your inventory as sometimes it's missing or vanishes short after accessing the transmitter

8 hours ago, Mekachi said:

Normally with Tribe Logs, i don't think it says who kicked you so it might be a tribe member.

Played since day one and all these yrs no issue. The other day my tribe mate joined server and got kicked from tribe . I invited him back in. Tribe log didn’t show who kicked him. So to test . He kicked me then invited back in. The log does show who kicked you if it was anyone in tribe just for information. The fact he was kicked in first place is worrying. 

On 8/19/2020 at 11:47 PM, GrumpyBear said:

I’ve never had this hAppen so far,  I play daily for yeArs now.   I have been told that if you overwrite a copy of your character on a server,  it will kick you from tribe.  That’s the only instance I’ve heard of it so far.

Looking on tribe screen seems u are right cuz there is 2 same names so original and clone 

Archived