Keep a Record of Dino Base Stats

JohnnyWaffles

Suggestion

6 replies to this server topic

This would be a very handy feature. I have an index card system going.
Of course, if you give it away to someone, or you're gifted a dino, then there is no way to know its base stats. Also, I believe that imprinting bonus does not form part of the base stat when it comes to breeding. So if you're looking to buy a dino, yet to be levelled, but 100% imprint, the stats you see before you buy will not be what you will breed with.
Just use ark smart breeding.

This would be a very handy feature. I have an index card system going.

Of course, if you give it away to someone, or you're gifted a dino, then there is no way to know its base stats. Also, I believe that imprinting bonus does not form part of the base stat when it comes to breeding. So if you're looking to buy a dino, yet to be levelled, but 100% imprint, the stats you see before you buy will not be what you will breed with.

There are certainly methods that can be used to track the information as is. I have known people to use notebooks, notecards, xcel/sheets, etc... And it all works. 

However having a tab that list the information would be a major QOL adjustment in my opinion. It saves time and effort. Time and effort you could use towards the many other things that Ark has you spend incredible amounts of time doing. 

Either as an addition to the current ancestry tab or added as a tab all its own, it would be an awesome addition. 

To add to that it would also be nice if they had the "wild" and "tamed" level listing as they do in Atlas. Just in case you don't name it or can't recall where a creature began. It would be another small feature that could come in handy. 

This is a note I can certainly upvote. 

Archived