More Achievements?

Ecy

Suggestion

More Achievements?

I must admit I didn't check very hard to see if there was an existing thread for this, but anyways..

Is there any chance of adding in more achievements to the game, with more permenantly unlockable skins/costumes?

Granted the island's boss dossiers will need to be fixed too, cause I beat the dragon and overseer on PS4 yet never got the dossiers for them which I think is what is preventing me from getting 100% of the notes, and thus 100% for achievements of the base game itself. 

I was surprised and disappointed that there were no new Achievements for finding all the explorer notes and dossiers on scorched earth onward to extinction and none for beating the bosses in each of those. No Achievements for fixing each of the glitches in the zones of genesis and as far as I know, none from beating genesis bosses either. Even Ravager bone costumes or Rock Drake bone costumes would be cool, especially since there are already bone wyvern and bone jerboa costumes. I guess I would settle for more bone costumes for the dlc creatures as unlockable for dlc related achievements.

Now some of those dlc bosses already do drop one-time skins like the manticore with it's armour skins and Rockwell with the cool otter and chili pepper hat skins, and those should definitely remain achievable only from killing that perspective boss, but it would be nice to unlock some more perment stuff too, for beating them.

Just a thought, thanks for reading and thanks in advance for your consideration. Keep up the good work guys!

3 replies to this server topic

Ehh, I'm kinda torn on this. I'm not quite sure the DLC's need achievements, as they'd be much the same as the base game's achievements, like Ride a Wyvern, Discover 10% of Explorer Notes, etc. 

The only one that could really be unique with its achievements is Genesis, and even then I'm not sure we need to add them to that. 

23 hours ago, SapphireSam7 said:

When I read the title I knew there had been a few that have put in this suggestion. I have posted two of them below. Put them together and it may be a very long list of possible achievements. 

And honestly, I agreed that there should be a some more. 

Between the two posts below there is quite the list, and I am sure that with a bit of thought and effort, it could easily grow. 

It would be nice to have some Boss specific challenges (some of which are listed), some creature specific challenges to possibly earn some saddle skins and/or costumes, along with so many others. 

Either way, I am all for it.

Thanks for mentioning my post too :)

When I read the title I knew there had been a few that have put in this suggestion. I have posted two of them below. Put them together and it may be a very long list of possible achievements. 

And honestly, I agreed that there should be a some more. 

Between the two posts below there is quite the list, and I am sure that with a bit of thought and effort, it could easily grow. 

It would be nice to have some Boss specific challenges (some of which are listed), some creature specific challenges to possibly earn some saddle skins and/or costumes, along with so many others. 

Either way, I am all for it. 

Archived