Crystal Isles BUG.

Crystal Isles BUG.

Hi, ark is a best game in history!

I got a problem, I swim under floating islands and suddenly the game crashed. Now I can't log back, it says 'lost timout host' You know this thing)

Furthermore my best buddy come to help me(in spot where the bug happens), and now he got the same problem! We can't even get on the server. We can't play our FAVOURITE game.

PLS fix this, our DINO is in DANGER!

Exactly what happened to me in ember fall, I was flying around to kill time while waiting for a tame to complete. Then suddenly I got kicked out of the game saying host connection time out.  I still can't login after 7 hours.  https://streamable.com/h6lox1 I also ask my tribe mate to go search for me and he got kicked out of the game also. What makes me feel better now is we are not the only 2 people experience the same problem but saw many others experience the same issue.

46 minutes ago, FoxyOuch said:

Exactly what happened to me in ember fall, I was flying around to kill time while waiting for a tame to complete. Then suddenly I got kicked out of the game saying host connection time out.  I still can't login after 7 hours.  https://streamable.com/h6lox1 I also ask my tribe mate to go search for me and he got kicked out of the game also. What makes me feel better now is we are not the only 2 people experience the same problem but saw many others experience the same issue.

Having the same issue. Disconnected when entering the Floating Islands/Apotheosis area.

One thing I noticed from your streamable link is that , like me, you're running patch 312.82 and accessing a sever with patch 312.84. According to gamepedia, patch 312.83 was released yesterday with the patch note "Fixed a client desync which would cause players to disconnect in certain locations on Crystal Isles".

I've not had any luck updating my version of ark on Epic Games; auto update is on and it hasn't updated yet. However, if you're able to update to the latest patch, I'm wondering if that'll fix the issue?

Tl;dr. Check patch version. If you're able to, update to patch 312.83. Let us know if that works.

I think the server AND player need to be updated to the latest versions (312.84 for server and 312.83 for the client) to fix this one. I've updated my server and it seems to have cured it. The patch notes:

Current Version: v312.84 - 08/18/2020

• Fixed a server desync which would cause players to disconnect in certain locations on Crystal Isle

v312.83 - 08/18/2020

• Fixed a client desync which would cause players to disconnect in certain locations on Crystal Isles
1 hour ago, FoxyOuch said:

8/19/20 2:12 pm PST. Update v312.83 is available now with Epic Games. I still can't log back in. It showing the same connection time out issue. https://streamable.com/3jy9aj

I've updated to v312.83 as well and still getting the same issue as you. The HUD flashes up for a second, but then returns to the timed out connection to host message. Even tried restarting the server.

Other than reinstalling the game, I'm out of ideas. Shall give that a go tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

I'm still having the same problem even after the 312.83 update on epic and still getting disconnected, I've contacted a GM and they've asked me to flush the dns, restart modem etc and nothing has solved the problem, I'm in the same boat as you guys and not going to re-install the game where there's a clear problem with that specific biome as I was able to die and play the game normally but once I tried to retrive my gear and wyvern the game freezes then the "Host Connection Timeout" window comes up.

Finally got in after being killed by a curtious level 15 raptor (the real life saver here), as of writing this stay the f away from the floating islands and volcano biomes if you're having the same problems as I've stated from above I've tried everything, I will be testing to see if other biomes have the same problem.

Edited by Mako101

Still having this issue. I did the update yesterday morning which is when it started. Then another update last night, (about 13 hours ago) and still happening. I've uninstalled Crystal Isles and reinstalled it. 

Has anyone found a fix yet? Yesterday I lost the 3 Wyvens I had Cryoed in my inventory due to this issue along with the gear I had on me. 

You guys keep saying volcano but it would be nice if you could give the exact location.  I play CI map almost exclusively now on official really would like to avoid this zone.  But I have a mining camp near the volcano I'm going to decay loose because I have been avoiding the hot spots.  So yeah plz give coords thx.

19 minutes ago, Jemcrystal said:

You guys keep saying volcano but it would be nice if you could give the exact location.  I play CI map almost exclusively now on official really would like to avoid this zone.  But I have a mining camp near the volcano I'm going to decay loose because I have been avoiding the hot spots.  So yeah plz give coords thx.

Its not like a small zone. I was near red ob flying between volcano and the floating islands. I couldnt give you coords cause we cant get in game...

Just stay away from that entire area of the map.

Edited by CyNickalv2
On 8/19/2020 at 7:42 AM, KorbenDallas said:

Yeah!

The same here...

Unplayable Best Game Ever!

Same with me. I really fell in love with this game, I have over 700 hours invested into it. But now, with patch 312, the game has become unplayable. Most of the times it won't load, I have to try over six times and it takes 20 minutes to launch. Once it's up and running, I have no issues. But...

Most maps won't load at all. I tried on two computers and same results. It spent hours troubleshooting and doing all suggested steps, but the issues remains. I am heartbroken...