SENT HERE by gm chival from a ticket

bluedevil101

SENT HERE by gm chival from a ticket

made a stone hut with walls, door, ceiling, fully closed in...had level 271mana cryo on me with high end gear and weapons, logged off and somehow died to dire wolfes inside the hut and lost everything...have u guys ever raptoring thought about fixing little things in ur game and making them work...just lost a snow owl yesterday on differnt map as well cause of ur poop game...would like my mana and snow owl back asap no excuses from ur end re check ur data, re watch what happened whatever fix ur raptoring game...tames back asap and would like a apology as well from u guys...and my gear and my weapons...knowwing u guys prob wont get a response are looking into either of my tickets...guess well see

4 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

So what exactly is your suggestion, besides fix the game?

Not really his fault when the GM pawns him off over here. Never understood why they send people here.

In this case he filed, correctly, a ticket with the GM for replacement dino's and they somehow sent him here.

Probably lack of evidence but if they kill him why he's logged off, no video evidence to  be had.

Crappy result. Possibly a loss of customer but they won't do anything for this.

• Jerryn locked and unlocked this topic
6 minutes ago, Jerryn said:

Please note, in game issues on official servers cannot be resolved on the forums.   You can file a bug report if you found an issue with the game.  Otherwise, you will have to wait for your support ticket(s) to be reviewed.

IT's kind of obvious from his post that his ticket was already reviewed and he was sent here. The support team is being lazy, and you know it.

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Nokosa said:

IT's kind of obvious from his post that his ticket was already reviewed and he was sent here. The support team is being lazy, and you know it.

Or, maybe they misread the response.  I have seen it before.  

For example, this was posted in the Suggestion forum, and I moved it, instead of locking it and/or hiding it.  

Otherwise, I have assumed nothing.  :D

In regards to the death while offline (i assume you are on a server with offline protection) - offline protection protects everything (structures/dinos) except your own body. Cause of this its recommended to never leave important stuff on your body but put it in storage (i have a "logout box" next to my bed for that reason). The problem with wild dinos glitching into bases has been around for a long time and will probably stay forever as it seems its just not fixable with the current engine of the game.

Archived