Bases self destruct and tamed animals wander and then self destruct.

bgadd350

Bases self destruct and tamed animals wander and then self destruct.

I am reaching out to see of other ARK dedicated users are having the same issues that I have experienced.

We establish a base and gather many resources.  We also tame dinos like other ARK players.

Eventually, our bases begin to self destruct.  Smithies and other equipment self destruct.  Even our tamed animals begin to randomly wander and die on there own.

These self destructive events seem to occur after an ARK update.  This self destruction also occurs on our single player games.

Is anyone else experiencing this on their dedicated servers?  I have tried both linux and windows server operating systems and have the same self destruction of bases and tamed animals.

Any suggestions?

Do you have decay enabled on your server and if so with increased timers? I had a problem on my servers (i have 3x the decay timers than officials) that sometimes with game updates the decay reverts to default settings for the first restart after the update (as soon as its started up its the 3x again). This meant that after updates occationally peoples bases that still had 20 days left to decay went poof cause of this as they had been treated like the timers would be 1x not 3x.
For this reason i went back to not having the bases auto-destruct when decayed but leaving it up to the players to destroy decayed bases again.

Archived