Open Tribe  ·  319 members

Classic PVP

Joining Tribe

crazycrash2

Joining Tribe

Hey i see youre recruiting for ark official pvp, just wondering if you're still recruiting. I'm 26 with 2400 hours on ark most of which was on official. been playing since game was in alpha and just recently moved over to unofficial because its hard on the beach getting wiped everyday. I also have a friend who is 27 with about 3400 hours and started the same day as me. We're looking to return to official as unofficial is just not the same. We're both good at taming and farming and i especially enjoy breeding. I've used unofficial to familiarise myself with some of the new metas of the game and do some pve things i still wanted to accomplish (all my time is on pvp servers but unofficial makes it much easier to build up). We're looking for a tribe that is established enough that we can help continue progress. We don't just want a free ride and wanna earn our keep. I am somewhere in the high 80s and my buddy is on the brink of lvl 98. my time zone is us eastern and i typically play from 7pm est to midnight and hes us pacific and plays around 6pm pst to midnight. we're not trying to kid ourselves here, we always end up playing later than that :p my big question for you is are you somewhat established, how big is the tribe and how many active players do you have? I really enjoy playing with other people and i know some things are best done alone but even just bsing in discord is cool with me. Discord: Crazy Crash2#2383

Archived